Fedor

<Banned>
02lD9Z3.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am honestly surprised Mr. Mouse hasn’t broken this cunts jaw already. Complain about the patriarchy all you want on your own time, but when a bitch comes between a mouse and his money some heads are gonna roll.

Suck on the mousriarchy cunt.

I never gave a shit about Captain Marvel and as a kid I was a comic book fan, hell I never knew or cared about guardians of the galaxy either but it turned out to be awesome so I was willing to see this movie. At least a was until this unattractive ultra cunt started bitching about male and whitness. Every time I hear it I know deep down in my soul I become more racist and misogynistic. After a few more years I am just accept Islam and enjoy beating the shit out of any whore who opens their mouth.

I mean if they fired Brie it would be a huge clusterfuck for the MCU/Marvel and Disney. She has something like a 8-9 picture contract on top of backlash from the other side if something happens. They might as well ride out her bullshit and see how the movie does. News flash: This is still gonna bring in a bucket load of money.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean if they fired Brie it would be a huge clusterfuck for the MCU/Marvel and Disney. She has something like a 8-9 picture contract on top of backlash from the other side if something happens. They might as well ride out her bullshit and see how the movie does. News flash: This is still gonna bring in a bucket load of money.

I didn’t mean fire her, they need to call her into the Magic Kingdom office and remind her just exactly her fucking place in the world, and to shut her dumb cunt mouth. You know in the nicest way possible.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just like the star wars shit or the femacunt ghostbusters shit. You might hate your fucking fans but it’s piss poor business to let them know that. Their money spends as well as any other. Just from a goddamn common sense perspective you don’t want to piss off a huge section of potential viewers. That is what the dumb bitch does when she opens her fucking mouth to shit on white men.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I didn’t mean fire her, they need to call her into the Magic Kingdom office and remind her just exactly her fucking place in the world, and to shut her dumb cunt mouth. You know in the nicest way possible.

I mean they already got her to walk back some comments, but she's never gonna seem sincere about it to the people she pissed off. Even if she actually felt she said something wrong.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
they've already spent too much time filling her head with nonsense. i'm sure they've had multiple conversations about watching what she says. the problem is that currently, in today's climate, it's too much of a double edged sword. either they let her kill off a LARGE portion of the fanbase and lose money, or they shut her up and she just goes on some rant about how the mouse is anti-feminist and she sues them.

i mean, she's not going to win... but like you said, every dirt bag in the world has the same value on their money. feminists have money in their pockets that disney wants just as much as it wants everyone else's. i'm sure disney HATES all this identity politics nonsense because it starts to eat into their profits in the most ridiculous of ways

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The best we can hope for, if we were to be given to such hopes and dreams, is that this under performs and maybe, just maybe, Disney takes a hint and accepts that maybe the sjw advertising and appeasement method is not the money making scheme they thought it was.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The best we can hope for, if we were to be given to such hopes and dreams, is that this under performs and maybe, just maybe, Disney takes a hint and accepts that maybe the sjw advertising and appeasement method is not the money making scheme they thought it was.

Appealing to blacks seem to work well for them with Black Panther.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Appealing to blacks seem to work well for them with Black Panther.

Maybe, their methodology did not work so well with TLJ, Solo suffered for it, and a few Star Wars character projects got cancelled. This resembles what went on with the Star Wars fiasco more than it does with BasketBallAmerican Panther.

This won’t fail of course, I just hope sone people get disappointed with the reception and scale back the fan bashing.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
if i remember correctly, there were some offside comments about black panther being "finally a movie for US" and there were some goofy things in the media about white people being too scared to go see it opening weekend, but i don't actually remember any fan bashing coming from anyone actually involved with the movie. like, chadwick boseman never came out telling white people not to interview him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Maybe, their methodology did not work so well with TLJ, Solo suffered for it, and a few Star Wars character projects got cancelled. This resembles what went on with the Star Wars fiasco more than it does with BasketBallAmerican Panther.

This won’t fail of course, I just hope sone people get disappointed with the reception and scale back the fan bashing.

To be fair those women parts could have been fine if the story itself wasn't complete shit. Makes me mad cuz I would have enjoyed a second Solo film.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
if i remember correctly, there were some offside comments about black panther being "finally a movie for US" and there were some goofy things in the media about white people being too scared to go see it opening weekend, but i don't actually remember any fan bashing coming from anyone actually involved with the movie. like, chadwick boseman never came out telling white people not to interview him.

Michael B. Jordan said some shit, but the outrage wasn't as big as Brie's.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be fair those women parts could have been fine if the story itself wasn't complete shit. Makes me mad cuz I would have enjoyed a second Solo film.

This. Last Jedi failed for a whole lot of other reasons before any SJW concerns...and I know many people like me who refused to see Solo in theaters just because of how badly they fucked up TLJ.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
“The force is female”

I just want shit to implode so we can have good movies and maybe some good comedies again

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the house of mouse took a huge shift over the last 4 or 5 years. it used to be all about the money and fuck you, you arent ruining our brand, vanessa hudgens lohan cyrus! now with metoo. John Lassiter gets ousted, jaime gunn gets tossed and dan schneider abruptly leaves. the corp has gotte so big and powerful they think they can absorb any bumps in the road and still keep on cruising. maybe they can, but they're already in the hole a billion with disney+, they lost a half billion on star wars Solo, Star Wars IP in freefall, through ABC they killed off two highly successful shows, Roseanne and Last Man Standing and when they assemble the all female/woke Avengers team they will likely kill off another multi billion dollar franchise. how many billions do they have to lose before they change directions, i dont know, but right now they are blowing through cash like Loqwanda on foodstamp day.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Last Man Standing

Minor note, ABC never owned this show. They cancelled it once they had to start paying for it. Fox always owned it (and paid it's production costs for 6 seasons); once season 7 rolled around ABC cancelled it since they would have to foot the bill now and it would obviously be much less profitable, despite being very popular.

It's the same reason CBS almost cancels Criminal Minds every year, despite it being one of their top shows. They split it with ABC (and actually 1 or 2 other production companies if I remember correctly)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It’s a meme but there is a reason for “Get woke, go broke.”

It seems the SJW cancer and infest and spread in even the biggest companies on earth. Once you give them that inch to get in you lose it all.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Theyre all hypocritical cock suckers, except for whoever designed Wonder Woman's costume. The actresses and media types bitch about being pointlessly sexualized but ignore its done to men 100x worse. Take Superman, his powers and abilities are entirely derived from the Sun's affect on him. Yet Henry Cavill in his role as Superman has a body every man would kill for.

Name a single male superhero who has a McCully Caulkin body. There isnt one. Captain America? Ripped. Black Panther? Ripped. Winter Soldier? Ripped. Thor? Ripped. The closest is probably Hulk, Banner has an average man's body. But of course when hes Hulk he is shown as nothing but muscle.

Yet here Captain Marvel is, basically the exact same type of character as Superman and looks like an average 30 year old woman. Doesnt even wear a skintight outfit like Superman. Superman even had a cod piece!

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users