Captain Marvel (2019)

Fucker

Log Wizard
The conspiracist in me wants to think she posted that clip showing a generous framing of her non existent ass hoping some tool would make a glib remark about it giving her ammunition to play a victim of sexual objectification.
She sure as shit has no reason to be proud of her pullups progress unless this was her "before the training" status and the "after training" update is coming soon.

Yep. Emily Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow where she does that one arm stance on the floor? She actually did that. Many times. 4 pull ups after 9 months of training just shows that she's a Taco Belle.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
She has a nice body (still no @$$), not going to sit back and deny her that... the issue it seems like is that you'd think just by her words alone that she'd be this shredded, buff American Gladiator and that's just not the case LoL... she's got the body of any ol' casual gym rat that I've seen six-dozen times plus in person standing four feet away from me... nothing special at all.

She just seems like a pompous overinflated shithead... compare, again, to how Gal Gadot came across talking about working out for WW vs. Brie-cheese. They just reek of two different classes of lady here.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Important question is who did she blow to go from a failure of a musician with a couple of very minor roles to the soon to be face of the MCU.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean shit, compare her pathetic pullup vid to the ladies from American Ninja Warrior doing fucking down-up salmon ladders (among other things). NINE MONTHS OF INTENSIVE TRAINING YALL!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I mean shit, compare her pathetic pullup vid to the ladies from American Ninja Warrior doing fucking down-up salmon ladders (among other things). NINE MONTHS OF INTENSIVE TRAINING YALL!

this lady must have trained for 10 months

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Check out this fight scene, especially where she makes the quip about how the shackles come off....Its so wooden. They really weren't kidding about her expression being frozen. Except for the scream at the end, which was comical, her face doesn't change--its like she got a botox treatment that went wrong.

• 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What's ironic, is that the one thing that could explain why Brie can't get any muscles after 9 months is the one thing that would make her more angry than anything ... that she's a woman, who are weaker than men! :) "Brie, it's ok you look like a wet noodle, you're a woman!"

• 2Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
“It’s alright, but nothing to get excited about.” Is the review that went by on the Cuckanada morning national news ticker.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Maybe the introduction of the X-Men into the MCU will allow for Rogue to steal her powers as an easy way to ditch the character, while giving us a far more interesting one.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
To be fair, Wu probably has a nicer ass.
You ever get mold on one slice of bread but throw away the entire loaf?

Sometimes, what something is attached to matters enough to toss the entire thing in the garbage.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe the introduction of the X-Men into the MCU will allow for Rogue to steal her powers as an easy way to ditch the character, while giving us a far more interesting one.
I was thinking that exact thing, kill her off fast and put her into a coma her face can play a bed ridden woman sleeping right ?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
Yep. Emily Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow where she does that one arm stance on the floor? She actually did that. Many times. 4 pull ups after 9 months of training just shows that she's a Taco Belle.

Ya she looked the part which is refreshing and helps with immersion.

I can't do that stuff and I always assume everything is green screened after watching some boardwalk empire greenscreen videos and realizing the-cake-is-a-lie.jpg

f.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users