Cumming summer 2020

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I’d prefer all love interests be taken out of the movies period, hetro and homo ones alike. The crap ruined the Thor movies...or certainly contributed to ruining them.

This is true Thor is the son of Odin if you don't think he was Hammer deep in nonstop warrior pussy then you are kidding yourself every bitch in Valhalla would of been lusting for his Mjolnir. You think he would need to come to earth to search for some fragile earthling to bang? What was he coming down here to sow his royal oats? This isn't Coming to America.

I agree that the love angle could of been left out of the Thor movies.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It just came on the radio that they (Marvel) think this will make more than Infinity War

Wew

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Saw the movie. Not really any spoilers below.

It's not bad, not great, it's entertaining mostly thanks to Sam Jackson and a few other good characters. I was worried I might dislike the movie more than deserved because of all the outside shit from Brie Larson on social media but it didn't bother me too much, though the movie definitely has some groaning eye-rolling moments of heavy-handed feminism but it doesn't last more than a few minutes.

Not a whole lot of action scenes but didn't bother me too much because I was more interested in the story and there was quite a lot of talking and story development so I liked that.

Some humor, some cool cameos, some interesting developments, and it did its job of leading into Avengers Endgame after the ending of Avengers Infinity War so that's what I wanted mostly.

Definitely has some things I'd change if I could, and Brie Larson's performance is indeed quite wooden (and god that ass is flat no matter what she wears), but the movie isn't bad. It's not one of the best MCU movies in any way but origin stories rarely are.

I recommend seeing it if you're a big MCU fan. If you're a reasonable person, it won't be a joygasm nor will it cause you to froth at the mouth in rage. It's alright. Hope you like it.

• 5Like
  • 3Dislike
Reactions: 7 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does anyone know a Las Vegas bookie who would take bets on that?

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Saw the movie. Not really any spoilers below.

It's not bad, not great, it's entertaining mostly thanks to Sam Jackson and a few other good characters. I was worried I might dislike the movie more than deserved because of all the outside shit from Brie Larson on social media but it didn't bother me too much, though the movie definitely has some groaning eye-rolling moments of heavy-handed feminism but it doesn't last more than a few minutes.

Not a whole lot of action scenes but didn't bother me too much because I was more interested in the story and there was quite a lot of talking and story development so I liked that.

Some humor, some cool cameos, some interesting developments, and it did its job of leading into Avengers Endgame after the ending of Avengers Infinity War so that's what I wanted mostly.

Definitely has some things I'd change if I could, and Brie Larson's performance is indeed quite wooden (and god that ass is flat no matter what she wears), but the movie isn't bad. It's not one of the best MCU movies in any way but origin stories rarely are.

I recommend seeing it if you're a big MCU fan. If you're a reasonable person, it won't be a joygasm nor will it cause you to froth at the mouth in rage. It's alright. Hope you like it.

Looks like we got a gender traitor here boys.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is true Thor is the son of Odin if you don't think he was Hammer deep in nonstop warrior pussy then you are kidding yourself every bitch in Valhalla would of been lusting for his Mjolnir. You think he would need to come to earth to search for some fragile earthling to bang? What was he coming down here to sow his royal oats? This isn't Coming to America.

I agree that the love angle could of been left out of the Thor movies.

You should be thanking the Gods they fucked up Jane Foster with the first 2 movies otherwise we'd probably have Lady Thor coming up.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You should be thanking the Gods they fucked up Jane Foster with the first 2 movies otherwise we'd probably have Lady Thor coming up.

You know once Robert Downey Jr. retires they are going to reboot Iron Man as a fat, gay, tranny, woman of color. SO BRAVE!!

images

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users