Car Buying Help

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They will. They won't lose a deal over $200. In the mean time I'd find that exact car at another dealer and tell them about the deal you made and let them know if they can match it, they have your business.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I got in touch with a dealer in roanoke. She found the one that is in charleston that i was 200 bucks away from buying and said she could do it for 29.5 total (500 less than charleston)

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There you go. That's the way to buy a car anyway. I always go between at least 3 dealers. Lowest price wins!

Picasso3

They sold the one in charleston. Now they can't order another one and get it until March. Wife may kill me.

Picasso3

I don't think we can get one for any price now. There's no limited crosstreks with eyesight on any lot around. There's some in Boston.

Picasso3

An Asian driving it off the lot would be the one scenario i would spring for gap insurance

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Shopping for 911 Turbos. Anybody want to buy a Cayman?
Friend of mine has a 911...I almost needed the jaws of life to get me back out of that thing once I got down in it. Seems like the roof of the car was about belt-high on me when standing next to it.

That's probably a bit of an exaggeration, but as someone who has driven SUVs and pickups their entire life, it felt like sitting in a kids toy. Sweet car but I'd have to lose about 50lbs and cut 6 inches off of my legs to fit in one comfortably.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Friend of mine has a 911...I almost needed the jaws of life to get me back out of that thing once I got down in it. Seems like the roof of the car was about belt-high on me when standing next to it.

That's probably a bit of an exaggeration, but as someone who has driven SUVs and pickups their entire life, it felt like sitting in a kids toy. Sweet car but I'd have to lose about 50lbs and cut 6 inches off of my legs to fit in one comfortably.
My Cayman is generally the same from the seats forward. So the 911TT won't be any different in that regard.

And yes, no fatties allowed in my car.

rrr_img_120129.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Coincidentally, I guess my dad just bought a 2014 Turbo S from Ontario. Should be in town in a couple weeks. Didn't realize how fucking fast those things had gotten until I looked it up. Jesus.

Picasso3

Got up at 5am, drove 4 hours, bought the car, drove 4 back and went to a christmas party. Glad it's over with, dealer didn't try to pull any bullshit.

Cool car, Eyesight is very cool and prob half the reason insurance is 40 a month for this car.

Wife is ecstatic, i bet if i bothered to shave my pubes I'd get a bj

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I think J49 could've gotten you a lot more than one bj with the money you payed for that vehicle. Optional STI.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's true then. Wives really are the most expensive whores. How much is anal? A yacht?

Picasso3

I think it usually takes about 30 dollars of liquor until I'm drunk enough to just ram it in.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think J49 could've gotten you a lot more than one bj with the money you payed for that vehicle. Optional STI.
Holy fuck this is amazing. But only because it's got the Subaru joke built in.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Alright fellows bros and broettes, my beautiful wife's birthday is coming up and she is looking for a very chromed out "pretty/sporty" (Not ghetto fab bling chrome, respectable) grill. Similar to the Denali (any haters start, we didn't go the Denali route due to the price and the features we found very minuscule). You guy's would be doing me a very big solid on this. I come here for help due to 10+ years of great advice and this is the only forum I know of that actually cares to research/life experience to invest a great answer.
rrr_img_130070.jpg
rrr_img_130071.jpg

Last my Cadi, 2013, 30k miles no wrecks, no stains. What would be an acceptable trade in value?