Car ?'s

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Crazy story about an exotic dealer in CA taking peoples cars for consignment sale. Selling them. Then never paying the original owners and leaving the buyer without a title. Cant believe they got away with this for as long as they did.

yea review doug had to distance himself from them

he's
49bef94140376663446c1399bcb7b7c0.jpg

he does indepth reviews of cars, mostly historical, and cnc was the ppls loaning him cars

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
By and large the majority of people are just pretty nonchalant about business and money related shit. It boggles my mind daily. Its the main reason fraud like this happens so often.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So just for shits I checked what Carvana would pay for my car. 2018 Elantra GT Sport with 40kmiles, 6spd. They offered 16500

I bought used with 15k miles end of 2018 for 17500.

Thats damn tempting though I dont know what I would look at to replace it.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Thats damn tempting though I dont know what I would look at to replace it.

Going to pay more for a replacement car as well. The market for cars is insane right now. Only makes sense to do if you don't have to replace it.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
How come you can’t post videos in this thread from your phone, I see you can link videos but not post a video of my truck I have on my phone. Amod Amod

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How come you can’t post videos in this thread from your phone, I see you can link videos but not post a video of my truck I have on my phone. Amod Amod

I would assume that LLR doesn't want to pay for the amount of data it would use, by hosting video files on this website. Therefor you would need to upload the video to a host, and then hotlink it here.

You could even make it into a "gif" by using sites like Giphy or Imgur, instead of traditional video hosting like YouTube.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I would assume that LLR doesn't want to pay for the amount of data it would use, by hosting video files on this website. Therefor you would need to upload the video to a host, and then hotlink it here.

You could even make it into a "gif" by using sites like Giphy or Imgur, instead of traditional video hosting like YouTube.
Ah ok makes sense.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I’m getting a lot done but slowly, I plan to light that truck up and deck it out. Between my trade in that was already paid off 13.5k and my GameStop stock windfall of 19k I paid “cash” just a tad under 31k after tax title and license for the 2019 Ram Warlock that had 12k miles. I’m going to put a tonneau cover, rock lights, interior lights, the fiber optic lights inside the dash, the Ram front emblem is going to light up as well but they come in white which I don’t like so I’m going to get them wrapped to black them out and won’t be as bright but will retain the black out theme the warlock naturally has. Also plan on lifting it another inch (comes lifted one inch), bigger tires and haven’t decided if I’m going to change the rims or not. Also going to see about getting R A M on the tailgate in black like the Rebels. Can’t hear it in the gifs but I added flowmaster exhaust system to make it sound like it looks and performs with that 5.7 liter v8.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I’m getting a lot done but slowly, I plan to light that truck up and deck it out. Between my trade in that was already paid off 13.5k and my GameStop stock windfall of 19k I paid “cash” just a tad under 31k after tax title and license for the 2019 Ram Warlock that had 12k miles. I’m going to put a tonneau cover, rock lights, interior lights, the fiber optic lights inside the dash, the Ram front emblem is going to light up as well but they come in white which I don’t like so I’m going to get them wrapped to black them out and won’t be as bright but will retain the black out theme the warlock naturally has. Also plan on lifting it another inch (comes lifted one inch), bigger tires and haven’t decided if I’m going to change the rims or not. Also going to see about getting R A M on the tailgate in black like the Rebels. Can’t hear it in the gifs but I added flowmaster exhaust system to make it sound like it looks and performs with that 5.7 liter v8.

• 1Worf