Car ?'s

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Here in MI this shti has been illegal for quite some time. No distracting clown car lights. I guess you could do the interior ones, but anything outside the car is a no-no.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't think even a free ride on Stretchin Gretchin could get me to set foot in MI.
Those lights looking better lol? Just an FYI all those lights, the chase under glow, the lit up RAM emblem, the grill tap, the fiber optic lights and the interior floorboard lights ran me a total of under $200. Those kits are dirt cheap, the tonneau cover I have coming is expensive $2,000 and I’m going to need help from a buddy to install because you need two people to lift the damn thing into place. I’m going to get the Barricade rear bumper and possibly the front as well, but that’s moving beyond $20-$30 kits and hour or two installs. I’m just having fun but I really do love LED lights and I know it makes me a little gay.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think it’s the tyrannical government In Michigan that’s the problem sir not the scenery.
Meh gov come and go. You think steretchin will last? Last fucker was a pub and he was no better. Shit goes D, goes R as the world spins bro. But weather here is good, maybe a bit long on the winter, but if yhou like winter shit like snowmobiles and shit its fucking nice. I have a cabin with all that shit... we were there over the long weekend. A community of like minded people if you know what I mean. The cost of living is pretty nice here too. Nothing to really complain about.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Meh gov come and go. You think steretchin will last? Last fucker was a pub and he was no better. Shit goes D, goes R as the world spins bro. But weather here is good, maybe a bit long on the winter, but if yhou like winter shit like snowmobiles and shit its fucking nice. I have a cabin with all that shit... we were there over the long weekend. A community of like minded people if you know what I mean. The cost of living is pretty nice here too. Nothing to really complain about.
I’ve been there, love it. Currently no thx though.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
My clown car without the lights that are completely optional.

1622647502428.gif

1622647557209.gif

1622647593816.gif

1622647665544.gif

Attachments

• 1622647631807.gif
    1622647631807.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 2

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I imagine that there are laws in every state for external lights on vehicles, while it's in operation on a public roadway. The under effect lights that project light under the car took off in the late nighties and early aughts; to which many states amended the laws to reflect this new fad.

It all comes down to if a LEO sees you on the road with them on, and decides to enforce that particular law.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I imagine that there are laws in every state for external lights on vehicles, while it's in operation on a public roadway. The under effect lights that project light under the car took off in the late nighties and early aughts; to which many states amended the laws to reflect this new fad.

It all comes down to if a LEO sees you on the road with them on, and decides to enforce that particular law.
Fuck dah police!

Keep your RGB game strong, Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre ! Fuck these haters.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Can’t do red and blue flashing, other wise you are good to go here.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
subbie has weird sound in the rear at different speeds, google says it's probably my wheel bearing.

seems like i'll have to live with it for a month until i move to new house (garage is a mess, moving, etc) (don't even have room to put jack stands on it to wiggle and spin the wheels for a real test)

already bought the 32mm socket and air hammer

i hope i won't have to resort to the slide hammer
e1d72005ff2fd064462eda8cd655e63e.png