Card Hunter

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I got 20 wins and have a 1400+ ranking though.
You don't have to lie to kick it dude. No one has just 20 wins and 1400+ rating.

edit: You make it sound like you just played a few matches. You have 65 wins, not a days worth for "evening players" to topple you. How could you not realize that?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hi Jait, I mean I got 20 wins yesterday, not altogether. Sorry I didn't explain clearly. I'll be on tonight if you want to play a few rounds. CH name is also at attog.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
And frankly I'm just jealous because I played for about 6 hours with my 3 wizard team, and only got about 20 games in. And that was a full 6 hours...

You're playing a lot more than you let on if you got 85 games in yesterday with a 3m pvp queue, and each game takes a minimum of 20 minutes unless you're using multiple accounts. I'm sure you're not...
tongue.png

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow sorry I really was unclear I guess. I meant that yesterday I had the time available to grind out a bunch of multi-player and was able to get in 20 wins. Wasn't trying to make you jealous just thought it was cool that someone from the forums here made the top of the leader board.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
And frankly I'm just jealous because I played for about 6 hours with my 3 wizard team, and only got about 20 games in. And that was a full 6 hours...

You're playing a lot more than you let on if you got 85 games in yesterday with a 3m pvp queue, and each game takes a minimum of 20 minutes unless you're using multiple accounts. I'm sure you're not...
tongue.png
Jait, a couple comments on the game time and the queues - the longer queues seem to only be if you eventually get matched up vs. the AI, I don't know what is going on behind the scenes in the coding of the game but my queue time has been really short when I play vs. real people, and that is the majority of the time. On the 20 minute thing, I think the maximum a game can take is 40 minutes (20 minute timer per person?) but the minimum can be really quick and I built my deck to try to make it as fast as possible. My goal is to rush in and corner their weakest guy and take him out on the first or second turn. What I found yesterday is that once I had that guy killed the opponent would often concede, so a lot of those wins were pretty fast, maybe 5 minutes or less. Overall I think it took me about 3 hours to win the 20 games.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just got home after a long day and played a single player module. This popped up:

rrr_img_43907.jpg

Caliane

that seems alright. I guess.

does it proc the "use holy on someone else, draw a card", card?

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
What should I spend my pizza on? I have 110 so far, but will I ever get enough to buy all the modules outright or will I have to pony up real cash?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What should I spend my pizza on? I have 110 so far, but will I ever get enough to buy all the modules outright or will I have to pony up real cash?
The adventurers club and the treasure hunt adventures are the most worthwhile things to spend pizza on. The extra player figures and the cash chests are only if you want to throw money at the game. If you think you like the game then it might be worth buying the $25 starter set, that is a fairly good value.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I thought the game was worth throwing $10 at, to unlock all of the treasure hunt modules (330 pizza). I'm not a pay-to-win type person so I wasn't interested in the "adventurer's club" thing that gives you free good loot every battle.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
that seems alright. I guess.

does it proc the "use holy on someone else, draw a card", card?
They seem to have broken that. Now, rather than draw a card on everything BUT a 4 (as per card text), you only seem to draw ON a 4.

That, or I get a motherfucking lot of 4s.... To the point where I've tested some of the others, like the purge and heal neighbors, etc.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
The card text has two effects. The roll for a free draw is on a 4+ in the bottom left corner so 50% of the time. The underlined "Keep Unless 4" rule just means it's discarded immediately instead of 3 turns on a roll of exactly 4. So,

1-3: No effect
4: Remove trait and draw a card
5-6: Draw a card

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally got around to playing this. In an era of life where I only have a few minutes to spare, I found hours to play this. I love the vibe and color scheme.
I'm still only around lvl 5 but having a blast. I went all human.
Kiting was annoying at first but I've grown to like it. My warrior is full of fencer moves and ranged jabs.
As far as starting out with bad loot, I like bad loot. Typically, games start getting boring for me when everything "gets good"

Mountain Man_sl

shitlord
Just found this game. It's really fun so far, minus casters kiting me all day haha. I need to figure out how to deal with them better. I won the last fight with 1 hp left on my warrior.