Castle

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
anxzrEtmbQrqilxm73Ku90mmEar.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Castle[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2009-03-08[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]After a serial killer imitates the plots of his novels, successful mystery novelist Richard "Rick" Castle receives permission from the Mayor of New York City to tag along with an NYPD homicide investigation team for research purposes.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Got to have the Castle thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Just a Reminder, New Episodes Start up on Monday.

New Years Eve Episode. they should have done it LAST monday, it would have been perfect On new years eve to have a new years eve episode.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Just a Reminder, New Episodes Start up on Monday.

New Years Eve Episode. they should have done it LAST monday, it would have been perfect On new years eve to have a new years eve episode.
Oh, thank fucking god! I've been dying and dying for new episodes! I've really hated the mid-season break this time around; I'm loving that the fun dynamic hasn't been lost now that they let Castle & Beckett get on with the sexytimes.

Mmmmm...Nathan Fillion sexytime....

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
excellent episode....

edit: hate fake damn torrents (identical file name setup that eztv and lol use

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
bah never mind its some damn rar with a password shit... they made it look like a normal eztv torrent

back to the episode.

very good interaction between merideth and kate, and the writers -HOPEFULLY- have setup a new arc setup potential...castle's past, specifically his father.

lets see what do we know:

martha (mother) "does not know"
cia agent that was "bad guy(WOMAN ACTUALLY)" did a dad reference about him(castle) being allowed access to the CIA

other than that. nothing that i can think of offhand

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not that they are allowing invites which would help in this situation, but BTN constantly has the 720p version of Castle up around 5:15pm pacific time every new episode. And it doesn't even air here until 10pm! I was done watching by 6pm last night. So if you're having issues getting episodes, look around for invites at other sites you are on (I know the What.CD power user forum used to have one).

Great episode as always. Ryan and Esposito are two of the best supporting characters ever. It always amazes me how much the ex looks like Alexis too.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great episode as always. Ryan and Esposito are two of the best supporting characters ever.
Castle is without a doubt one of my favorite tv shows to watch just because of the cast alone. When Ryan and Esposito mentioned worlds colliding all I could think about was that damn Worlds Collide song from Powerman 5000 lol.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
oh ya,

Nathan Fillion won favorite dramatic tv actor @ the people's choice awards tuesday
Castle won favorite tv crime drama as well

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
As much as I like Ryan and esposito I just couldn't get into this one. I felt like it was missing the back and forth that I really enjoy from those 2.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Castle re-evaluating his hairstyle in the box was funny. I like Esposito, but this one was yawn worthy.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Just got the first issue of the Castle comic about the "A Calm Before Storm" book and noticed in the first page it has the line

Derrick Storm was a reasonably successful private investigator who occasionally consulted with the CIA until...well...you'll see.

which has me wondering now if the first few books about Storm are actually based on his father given what we know at this stage and so the comic and/or Beckett's knowledge of the books in the show universe will slowly be used to unravel things about him.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
season 4 episodes 15 and 16 pandora/linchpin is the episode where we meet the female CIA agent that Castle Followed for a year or so ~10 years before.

in the 2nd episode(linchpin) the Agent says -essentially i do not have the exact quote- the only reason why he(Castle) was allowed access to her(CIA Agent-who ended up being a double agent/the bad guy) was because of who his father was. castle goes, you know who my father is, and she just looks at him, says something like naturally. i will review that episode tonight to double check my recall.