Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Needless

Toe Sucker
Noice, i flat out asked my boss if i can switch taking remembrance day/veterans day off for the release of WoD instead, which he was all for lol
I think i can do 90-100 in a full day!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
In my old age, I would rather avoid the opening day crowds and crashes.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't even get Veteran's Day off, so f you!

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I ended up taking Thursday and Friday off and will be working from home the following Monday, should be able to make some nice progress.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Can one of the guild leaders change it so CIS Scum can use guildchat. Had someone asking me to promote them today, but I don't have promotion privs.
I left CIS Scum the same but I made it so SJW can promote.

You people need to set your public note to your forum name. If you were the person to invite someone you should do it.

ALWAYS promote them to SJW. Himeo is our only Red Pill for now and that is just for laughs, no real difference.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks. I always add their forum name if I invite.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I've played on and off since release as DPS. Rolled a guardian Druid tank to 66 that I'm really enjoying although he is almost too easy to play. I also rolled a priest to give healing a shot since I've never done that. Leveled him to 25 in dungeons and really don't like the gameplay so far. Not sure what I was expecting but I just make sure I'm standing in a decent spot and keep my eyes glued and the party's health bars. I'm a missing something or is this what I should expect to do the entire way up to 100 if I decide to continue healing?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I've played on and off since release as DPS. Rolled a guardian Druid tank to 66 that I'm really enjoying although he is almost too easy to play. I also rolled a priest to give healing a shot since I've never done that. Leveled him to 25 in dungeons and really don't like the gameplay so far. Not sure what I was expecting but I just make sure I'm standing in a decent spot and keep my eyes glued and the party's health bars. I'm a missing something or is this what I should expect to do the entire way up to 100 if I decide to continue healing?
I'm healing as a Monk right now and I don't even know what half the zones look like, I just stare at health bars.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Sounds like healing in all the MMOS I've played and exactly why I've never played a healer in any serious capacity.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Can't log in at this point as my gaming box is in pieces for the next few days. Hiiru is me if someone wants to make a note. I'll be back on next week.

Near as I can remember, I'm 450 enc. Should I bother getting it past that or is it too much of a bitch with little to no cash? I only had 500g or so left from when I quit. Probably gave the rest away. Can't remember what my other professions are, either, but I wanna say some sort of smithing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
How does DK compare to War? Played the DK and loved it but wouldn't mind doing something different and maybe boosting the War.

Learn me Wakandans

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
How does DK compare to War? Played the DK and loved it but wouldn't mind doing something different and maybe boosting the War.

Learn me Wakandans
War is top right now(blizzard loves to nerf them) but DK is very close, play what you want.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider

Learn me Wakandans
I wanted to try out a warrior the other day so ran one from 1-30 and went fury.

It isn't fun for me. I can't put my finger on it exactly except to say it doesn't flow in combat how ret paladin and feral druid do for me. Both of those classes seem fluid. Even DK dps is more fun....and DK is just boring to me as well, it is too easy. Warrior seemed clunky. Some people love it but it wasn't suited for me.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

It isn't fun for me. I can't put my finger on it exactly except to say it doesn't flow in combat how ret paladin and feral druid do for me. Both of those classes seem fluid. Even DK dps is more fun....and DK is just boring to me as well, it is too easy. Warrior seemed clunky. Some people love it but it wasn't suited for me.
Arms for DPS is where it is at, whirlwind spam.

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Level as protection as it is way more fun. DPS gets better later on.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is warrior still a 1.5s GCD class? That shit is unplayable imo once you're used to DK/feral/huntard.