Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Needless

Toe Sucker
Will they let you boost a demon hunter? I'd imagine they wouldn't

I'm not sure who to boost - which tank is going to be balls deep the best besides my DK? Was thinking monk or warrior, but I don't know.
took me like an hour in the alpha from creation of a DH (98) to get to 101. You're gucci bro

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I thought they decided not to do the "hero class" thing anymore after DKs? I guess it doesn't matter much but I kinda wish I could level up a DK from 1 instead of automatically starting at 55. Starting the DH at 98 is good because WoD leveling sucks but also unfortunate that I can't wreck some older expansion dungeons with a new class.
They also said that there would be no flying in WoD. Several million lost subs and vocal protests later... Furor got a talking to from the bean counters, and now they have to at least pay lip service to customer satisfaction. You can still rock Ragefire on your DH all you want. You just won't get xp for it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There would be no fun levelling a DK from 1. After you've done it 14 times on other classes starting halfway to 100 is nice.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Levels 20-70ish are fun when you can just run dungeons and get a level or 2 per. After that it's a pretty boring grind

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The one exception was when me and a friend RAF'd a year or two ago. It was like 3 or 4 levels per dungeon for a long time

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was already planning on coming back so I'm down. I imagine I'll fire this bitch back up a few months before launch, been keeping busy with Overwatch for now or I'd probably be back.