Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
Guild is made and it is of course named <Rerolled>

I moved my hunter so far and his name is Anomadiris.

You can server transfer or start fresh. We will see if we get enough people to raid or at least to start and manage some pugs, who knows. Completely casual as you want it to be.

There is a way to transfer gold if you don't want to pay to move a charcter, so you find a pet that sells well here, buy it on your server, memorize it there, put it in a cage over here, sell it here and take the gold.

Tonight I will be offline but should be on for most of Sunday. Adebisi is online and can invite and he says he will be on for a bit tonight. Everyone will get invite privileges at least to start.

You can add me on battle.net if you want to see when I am online a_skeleton_03#1395.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not going to beat around the bush ~ Probably wont do anything till WoD comes out.

Noahx

N00b
Been ages since I played but if there was a decent crew to hang with, group, fuck around in AB, and raid with... I may be tempted to roll up a newb.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Rolling a new character might actually be a better idea since you can mail heirlooms cross server now. Making a drood. Anticabbit#1101

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ok, I'm in. I reactivated and I'm installing now. I think I'm going to start a monk, since I never played Mists. I will be a full-on casual faggot, though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why did you want this stickied, a_skeleton_03? Not quicker way to kill a thread, really. Does anyonenotignore sticky threads?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am online to do invites. Send tells to Anomandiris.

I don't know why I wanted it stickied. I think it will be good for a couple weeks to be stickied and then we can let it rise or fall.