Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Needless

Toe Sucker
This is the first PvE server I've played on since the month of WoW's release and I don't really mind.Fun world PvP died a long time ago.
Exactly, it was only fun in vanilla imo.

Anyway, i'm pretty damn stoked for thursday hnnngghhhhh it's gonna be a long week lol

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So how did the raid go last night? After Gaydark called it because my DPS was dickbutts I bailed.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
I looked for a normal garrosh lockout for 20 minutes and then gave my dog his medicine and then passed out on the couch. Heroic was a bit of a stretch without some carries. As far as launch night goes, bookfair, a_skeleton_03, and myself are going to hit it hard. If two other dps want to roll with just hit me up. I'm starting at 3am when the servers pop

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Where can I get reliable info on best builds / rotations / etc? Looks like Elitist Jerks is kind of dead now? How is Noxxic?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Noxxic is working out for me on my ret paladin, they seem to be adapting WoD beta stuff though, improved my rotations and over-all gameplay decisions (primarily focused on pvp currently).

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I looked for a normal garrosh lockout for 20 minutes and then gave my dog his medicine and then passed out on the couch. Heroic was a bit of a stretch without some carries. As far as launch night goes, bookfair, a_skeleton_03, and myself are going to hit it hard. If two other dps want to roll with just hit me up. I'm starting at 3am when the servers pop
As long as you got tanks/heals covered with you and your friend I said I'd go.

Just needs to be a solid geared tank to hold agro off me in 5 mans.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I plan on questing and enjoying the leveling experience, so I will probably be lagging behind the initial wave of levelers by a week or two. If there is one thing WoW does well, it's the storylines and quests as you go through the initial leveling experience. I didn't play in beta so I intend to take my time and enjoy it as much as I can.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to burn through 90-100 on my ret paladin main and get my garrison in order to churn out whatever on the first day.

I will take my time and enjoy my alts and see the quest hubs and story lines.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll probably be taking a completionist approach on my first run through. Questing while always queued for dungeons. If it's like panda town I'll probably get half way through the content when I hit max level but I'll still go through it all at least once.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
I decided to come back for this expansion, i pretty much skipped Mists. I'm trying to decide between horde: 90 druid, shm, warlock or alliance: 90 paladin, priest. Not sure i'll make the server switch, but if i did that would narrow my choices some what...What it costs to transfer servers these days?

Vitality

HUSTLE
was $19 for transfer services last week, likely promotional up until the xpack. Regular price of $25.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there room for 4 of my buddies if they transfer over? I think for sure I am going to roll a War this time around and see how different it is than DK.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Thought weekends were the thought for WOD. Pretty stoked about this to be honest - dog shit, freezing weather is heading my way tomorrow and will be a good excuse to stay home a few days later this week. Cook up a massive deal of chili, buy some japs, onion, fritos, cheese and call it a day. Should make for a pretty rank smell in my office, but the dog will love it!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Thought weekends were the thought for WOD. Pretty stoked about this to be honest - dog shit, freezing weather is heading my way tomorrow and will be a good excuse to stay home a few days later this week. Cook up a massive deal of chili, buy some japs, onion, fritos, cheese and call it a day. Should make for a pretty rank smell in my office, but the dog will love it!
Weekend raids are bullshit, Monday and Thursday is where it is at.

For raid times, Google banned the account I made, so the form went down. My best guess is they didn't like the @horsefucker.org recovery address. There were 8 responses before it went down, most of which were weekday raids, with a couple for weekend raids, but I don't remember specifics and can't access them anymore. I can make a new form tonight if we want, self-hosted this time.