Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Does any tank or 2 dps want to level with me and my buddies? We want to dungeons mainly but will quest if we need to. Planning on pushing from tonight through tomorrow for 100 and we have TS / Mumble if anyone wants to join us. I read Garrisons are tied to levels and money so I dont need to quest to 100.
I have a monk that can tank if I learn how, decent DPS though. That said everyone should use the guilds mumble for easy grouping etc.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice can someone update the OP? We'll hop in there for launch and see who wants to dungeon / quest with us to 100 tonight.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll keep an eye out for you guys Krassus, Xarch in game playing a Hunter this time around.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Credit Card and lots of wine does the trick on my end, doesn't hurt to be preemptive tonight also. I offered to cook a nice meal and set the stage for days of ignoring and being in darkness.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I was thinking less jewelry and vasectomies and more "hey, you should go do something with your friends today and tomorrow!"

Needless

Toe Sucker
Cmon boys, you gotta go alpha male and put the bitches in their place.
I'm doing this, you do your own thing. Done.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah, I was thinking less jewelry and vasectomies and more "hey, you should go do something with your friends today and tomorrow!"
Or just smother the shit out of her all week until she doesn't want anything to do with you for a few days.

Options:
A.) Vasectomy
B.) Jewelery and Credit cards
C.) Coercion
D.) Alphamale Ground Slam
E.) Smothering
F.) Just go casual

I haven't decided on my strategy yet. (Probably option C or F)

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
In seriousness, I went ahead and took the office out last night for an appreciation dinner, came home at 9 (9!!) smelling of beer and realized I'd somehow lost my wedding ring. Needless to say she was pissed, saying shit like "who has a work dinner on a Tuesday!" Knowing WOD was dropping this weekend, i bought her and her dumb friend spa/hair salon giftcards for Saturday - partly as an apology for losing my ring and partly so I can nerd it up. We'll see how it goes - last time I sent her to the salon she was gone 7 hours... it was spectacular.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I can't be the only one that just says, "Hey babe (game title) comes out tomorrow" and she knows what is up...

Do your wives/GF not know they are with a gamer? Set the bar people.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I can't be the only one that just says, "Hey babe (game title) comes out tomorrow" and she knows what is up...
Well sure, that's how the conversation starts, can't just cut her off the bone though that shit adds up.

I'm just going to hardcore it in sessions and then take an hour break or something and watch Hallmark channel. NP bros I got it figured out.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>

That's pretty much the situation here, but I don't go full poopsock these days at all and I'm tempted to on this!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My girl for sure knows im a gamer but she thinks its insane staying up 24-48 hours for a game. I do it for the PoE leagues every 3-4 months and it isn't a problem. My only issues come when I do progression raiding and ignore her for days on end.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Ya, for my wife there is a massive difference between a few hours every other day or so kicking back and playing games and going full on nerd playing 20 hours straight (which is the plan this weekend!). I gotta head that shit off well before it becomes an issues. 7 hours at the salon means that is 7 free hours of poop sockin for me, so really, I'm only gaming (in woman time) for 10.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Anyone have any guides / suggestions for setting up and optimizing TSM for auction stuff. The options are almost overwhelming.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I recommend getting used to the shopping (quick post) function for quickly posting your inventory and then after you get the hang of that go through these videos:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks, homie. I'll be sure to give you some plats when we start playing Pantheon.