Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of glad I won't be able to play until Saturday morning. Although I might try to log on tomorrow night.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, I've really been enjoying it so far. Loving the garrison shit, and the story has been quite enjoyable. Sad the server is down for four hours.

Have a level 100 warrior and warlock now. Way faster the second time. Will probably xfer one over in the morning once servers come back up, but then again with the queue, might hold out a while since raids don't open anytime soon. UBRS was interesting, so things are promising so far. Still have the paladin to level up as well, but really not looking forward to it since it's only ever been a healer and has zero ret gear.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man, I've really been enjoying it so far. Loving the garrison shit, and the story has been quite enjoyable. Sad the server is down for four hours.
Yeah, I only played for around an hour last night, but I really like it so far. The story quests with the 'zoom in' on the named characters is really well done and the garrison seems like it will be a cool time waster.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah, I only played for around an hour last night, but I really like it so far. The story quests with the 'zoom in' on the named characters is really well done and the garrison seems like it will be a cool time waster.
Yeah they took a note out of Shadow of Mordor/Borderlands on the mob introduction screen, it's a nice effect.

Garrisons are really well done and content packed. Initially atleast (I'm rank2 garrison rank1 ench/inscrip at lvl 92). I like the follower missions with the side loot and coming back to a garrison and looting my buildings.

The invasion quest you get later on was okay as well.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Have a level 100 warrior and warlock now. Way faster the second time. Will probably xfer one over in the morning once servers come back up, but then again with the queue, might hold out a while since raids don't open anytime soon. UBRS was interesting, so things are promising so far. Still have the paladin to level up as well, but really not looking forward to it since it's only ever been a healer and has zero ret gear.
You have... two level 100s already? wtf

That server DC last night was great, i fell asleep for 12 hours zzz

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm spending way too much time in my garrison and doing all the side areas and shit to keep pace with that guy. I wonder what the primary strat is there to get 100 so quick?

I got stuck in bladespire tower for 2hours trying to plant a flag in 8 ogres... maybe that's what happened.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I am about half way through 93. I have been out mining and doing archaeology and fucking with the garrison too. Super fun.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Queue aint a joke on Hyjal but let us #neverforget the flag quests. 4 hours of us all clicking the GD poles and trying to plant corpses on bodies. Except for the one dude who outsmarted us all and went to the low pop server =(

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Queue aint a joke on Hyjal but let us #neverforget the flag quests. 4 hours of us all clicking the GD poles and trying to plant corpses on bodies. Except for the one dude who outsmarted us all and went to the low pop server =(
I started a raid group and got that quest done in like 20 minutes with 17 people. Lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
I hope they can get some decent server stability with this maintenance they're doing before the weekend hits and they really get bombarded lol
I stopped at 95.9 last night when i DC'd, but i wanna try for 100 tonight once i'm done work so i have the weekend to start gearing up via dungeons and what not.

--

I never had issues with that quest, was it you guys couldn't get the tag on the mobs or what? i just mashed judgement as the mobs were spawning to tag them instantly, then planted a flag in them

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont think they were cheating or exploiting, It was meant to be a 12ish hour grind I read which sounds right. We were stuck in our group a few hours at the flag until the 7am hotfix and then at the instance thing right after a couple of more hours. Add to that the queues which were minimum like 2 hours+.

The servers been down all day too, would have been better to work today =p