Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Vitality

HUSTLE
So I should spend all my gold on Pets, send them cross server and sell them there? I don't know anything about pets, are there a select few that would be easier to sell? I have 130k I wouldn't mind transferring.
If you have that much gold I'd recommend looking into the trading card mounts and pets.

The pets/mounts market is pretty sluggish right now, I can't get decent sales at all, so enter at your own risk.

My best performing pet is Chrominius at around 225g average sale price. But that's pretty low ball to your 130k.

Myst

Peasant
If you have that much gold I'd recommend looking into the trading card mounts and pets.

The pets/mounts market is pretty sluggish right now, I can't get decent sales at all, so enter at your own risk.

My best performing pet is Chrominius at around 225g average sale price. But that's pretty low ball to your 130k.
Ill be patient and get back in the game before deciding how to transfer it. I don't think Ill need it all? I am really unsure what state the game is in right now, or what gold is mostly used for etc.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I tried to sell some pets when I moved over but gave up relatively quick since I've not hit a point where I needed more gold than what I made leveling.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Gold is fairly easy to get in WoD so you wouldn't really need too much beyond 10k or so for garrison upgrades, and your mount/licenses. Anything else can be transferred over time.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Arch loaned me 4k and with what I made it was plenty enough to upgrade the garrison. Really I don't see anything else I even need money for since I don't GAF about crafting.

Myst

Peasant
Thanks for all the info guys. I am pretty stocked to get this going again! I just found out I have every single Heirloom possible, and just finished transferring them all to Hyjal.

Started a BE Monk - Tyrelle. Would anyone be able to invite to guild?

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Because of all the Que drama I ended up leveling my Shammy on Cenarius which gave me no Ques. I am transferring over to Hyjal today.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ill be patient and get back in the game before deciding how to transfer it. I don't think Ill need it all? I am really unsure what state the game is in right now, or what gold is mostly used for etc.
Like others are saying, WOD gold during questing is more than enough to get you online relatively quickly. You're going to get some XMOG greens from your leveling 1-60 so you should be set. Just make sure to check market prices for the greens you get in dungeons.

If you get any overlord peices in the 35-40 range you'll make a smooth 750ea on the low end.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
By the way I know its a couple of weeks out but who is raid leading us? Are we planning on putting together a group for casual 20m or whatever and also a heroic / mythic? You can count Hist & myself in for raiding and another warlock friend coming over tonight.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
So I should spend all my gold on Pets, send them cross server and sell them there? I don't know anything about pets, are there a select few that would be easier to sell? I have 130k I wouldn't mind transferring.
I bought up about 20k worth of pets on Illidan to bring them over to Hyjal. Only half have sold but it was a nice starting boost. I grabbed the SoO pets primarily.

By the way I know its a couple of weeks out but who is raid leading us? Are we planning on putting together a group for casual 20m or whatever and also a heroic / mythic? You can count Hist & myself in for raiding and another warlock friend coming over tonight.
a_skeleton_03 I think was raid leading, could be wrong though.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
There is an absolute shit ton of gold to be made right now just selling gathered items on the AH. I spend probably an hour a night running around Ashran just to grab herbs and probably walk away with 2 or 3k in AH profits just from that. My skill isn't even that high right now, but the quality of herbs in that zone plus the lack of alliance players makes money easy.

Also just keep an eye out for stuff on the AH people put up cheap. I grabbed a Savage Blood last night for 3k then immediatly flipped it for 10k. I'm up to about 50 grand after starting the week before launch with 5k or so. I'd say 40 of that has just been from farming skins and herbs and throwing them up on the AH.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, my savage blood flipped for almost 10k last night as well. Up to about 44k. Ore is definitely not making as much as I'd hoped, but no biggie. My enchanting shit is also selling well.

Also, pretty impressed we have so many people playing - and a lot at 100 already. I've had a great time playing this xpac when I've been able to log in... can already feel my ocd kicking in with these fucking followers, which brings me to my next point.

If anyone wants, I'd like to put a group together for Heroic UBRS (For epic Leeeeroy follower), as well as the one that gets you croman. Almost got both in pugs, but ended up wiping unsurprisingly
frown.png

Myst

Peasant
Well I gave in after not even 12 levels. I used my boost on my BE Warrior and sitting at 90 right now. Like others have mentioned, I really like the fact that they ease you in.

I went Fury so I can quest my way to 100; going to swap to Prot at 100.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, I have been using Noxxic as my source of information for stat priority, gems, etc. But looking at Icyveins, they have completely different priority for stats and gems/enchants. Is one of these sites seen as more accurate than the other?

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, Noxxic has both pve and pvp guides. Only read the pve guide because I don't really care about the pvp, and it is different than what IV says.

Malkav

French Madman
Well, Noxxic has both pve and pvp guides. Only read the pve guide because I don't really care about the pvp, and it is different than what IV says.
Has one been updated for lvl100 and maybe not the other?

Stat weights are different between 6.0.2 with a cap of 90 and WoD release with the new lvl cap.