Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I decided to pick this up. Rolled an Orc Warrior on Hyjal. Marched. I asked Lux for an invite and he failed to deliver.
Warriors kind of stink at the minute - probably gonna stick with mine, but having geared up as glad the nerfs today were kick in the dick - just got my knights badge too! I'll be in Dallas all week, see you bro's next weekend in time for raid.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I made a bunch of officers. I set a MOTD asking you guys to sign up for a raid on the calendar. I have Wed/Thur and Sat on there. The intent is for you to pick either weekday OR the weekend.

Here is our intended path. Two normal raids a week which will then feed into a heroic raid on Monday. We will do 20man for the normals not sure about the heroic. This is all quite fluid and just a mission statement at this point.

The following things will be required.

ilvl 630 or higher
Ring quest done at least for the 640 one, I debated on the 680 but I think this will show enough about the people who care.
Bring two of your main stat flask.

We will provide feasts, if you have 'spare' fish or meat put it in the gbank.

If you have any suggestions or questions or concerns or anything post or ask in game.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I can make flasks (the 200 stat ones) I just need herbs, going to bed now, but I'll post which ones per flask.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
@Krassus -- Assassination DPS snap shots.

Auchidoun -- Soulbinder Nyami, Terogar?, and overall.

rrr_img_83480.jpg

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you have the inn, there is a quest you can get for a clickie +200 to all stats, that counts as a flask.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you have the inn, there is a quest you can get for a clickie +200 to all stats, that counts as a flask.
Yes, it's the same buff you got from Shard of Insanity (+57 all stats) that was on the Timeless Isle iirc. You can use that if the other is on CD and you lost it as they don't share cooldown (but they are both flask-like buffs, so they won't stack). First item I got from the Inn, very useful.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have that Inn quest, but I haven't completed it. Will probably run that tonight, though queuing up for specific dungeons is even worse than doing random queue as a DPS. Anyone running some heroic groups tonight? I need 630 ilvl for raids(at 616 as of last night). I already have the ring.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll happily come along to help dps. Hell the quest item is in the first room. Super easy.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have that Inn quest, but I haven't completed it. Will probably run that tonight, though queuing up for specific dungeons is even worse than doing random queue as a DPS. Anyone running some heroic groups tonight? I need 630 ilvl for raids(at 616 as of last night). I already have the ring.
This weeks been bad with my GD chicks family around but tonight its on bro, Ill tank for you until you are 630. I need a shit ton of stuff from dungeons and ill have 3 dailies to do from them.

@Anyone else who needs gear or help just let me know ill gladly tank or join Soy and I tonight Wakandans

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'll be down for more heroics, sitting at 626 right now. Will finish my ring tonight, have enough cloth to craft a 640 item, will wait until last day so I can upgrade my lowest piece.

Vesla Warlock.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll be down for more heroics, sitting at 626 right now. Will finish my ring tonight, have enough cloth to craft a 640 item, will wait until last day so I can upgrade my lowest piece.

Vesla Warlock.
Oh hi Vesla, not familiar with who = forum name. Was fun doing achievements and getting Leeroy. Maybe we can do the rest tonight and I wont fuck up the order =p

@Sabbat just saw those, that's pretty pimp man. Those DKs are baddies ! In tank gear my frost spec does 18k sustained single target.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'm down, still need more GR so I can have 25 followers, I'm at 23/20 now. About halfway done with the achievement for the level 3 inn as well.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder how long it'll be until there is bot software out there to automate your garrison missions. Or if it already is out there.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Leeroy shit was fun last night, for sure. Crazy we only finished with 10 seconds left. Felt like we were going absurdly fast.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, we could do a bit better though. I was looking for a quest item and got lost during it, that didn't help. I could have killed the flying adds during the boss better (now I know!). Unfortunate death during son of beast (KB into fire). He got me stuck in a corner for about 10 seconds with a KB.

But I think for a few of us it was our first time in UBRS, so we did pretty damn good regardless.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Been playing my warrior Opm trying out gladiator stance. TBH even after the nerfs yesterday (did they actually go live?) I thought glad stance was doing fine.