Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I'll be on tonight around 10-11pm EST to tank/dps a normal highmaul if we're doing it.

And I'll be on tomorrow for BRF.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You need to raise the buildings to level 2 to assign followers (at the build table). This is especially important for your two profession buildings, as you're only getting half* the amount of materials out of them at level 1.

*-Assuming L100 followers, so the second part of that is prioritizing leveling Ahm and whoever the JC follower is to 100 asap.
For every level your follower is under 100 (from 90) subtract 10% from 100% chance to double work order rewards. IE: lvl 96 would be 60% chance to double.

Elsebet

Peasant
Does anyone have interest in a normal hm, they tonight around 8est or a little after? Maybe not 7/7, but hopefully 5/7, to get some of our people who are just now ready for raiding, some loots?

I'll see who we have interested and on around 7:45est and go from there, ideally pugging as little as possible, especially tanks and healers. Noodle drunk pugs ok Fridays, and he could easily drunk tank a normal hm.

In fact, if people wanted to, I will gladly run a catch up normal hm each Friday night for a few weeks to get more people to 650 and brf ready.
On Fridays Mike and I can both heal, or I can tank and he can heal a normal HM. We have both lead raids in WoW/Rift in the past but just want to put this out there, we have never been in Highmaul yet!
smile.png
We will read/watch videos of course to get a general understanding. I'll also make sure to get all my enchants done, just let me know which roles we'll need more.

[edit] We are both in the 630 ilevel range if that is sufficient.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For every level your follower is under 100 (from 90) subtract 10% from 100% chance to double work order rewards. IE: lvl 96 would be 60% chance to double.
Yep, that's why he needs to get Ahm and Olin Umberhide to 100 ASAP.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So let's see. I need to get some jc and enchanter follower leveled up. Then I need to demo my barn for an Inn. Then get my craft buildings to level 2.

I guess there is a salvage follower too.

Sigh. More work.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
On Fridays Mike and I can both heal, or I can tank and he can heal a normal HM. We have both lead raids in WoW/Rift in the past but just want to put this out there, we have never been in Highmaul yet!
smile.png
We will read/watch videos of course to get a general understanding. I'll also make sure to get all my enchants done, just let me know which roles we'll need more.

[edit] We are both in the 630 ilevel range if that is sufficient.
Sounds great. 630 is fine. The pugs have forgotten that not all that long ago, people started normal hm at around 630. Granted, if we have a bunch of 630s it will not be a cake walk, but as long as people are patient, have their pots/flasks, and pay attention, I see no reason we couldn't knock out a couple bosses on the regular for some loot to get people closer to BRF ready.

As for roles, we will have to wait and see who is on and intereted. I will check around 8est, and if no one is really around, I'll check around 9est.

Reading up on the fights is good. I know them all, but I am not familiar enough to explain the specifics of tanking or healing to folks, other than some general mechanic points.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
For tomorrow I'll be bringing flasks/feasts/whatever pots I can. Since we don't have vitality being a beneficiary anymore, if you guys get spare mats send them to me and I'll start crafting stuff for the bank

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
So let's see. I need to get some jc and enchanter follower leveled up. Then I need to demo my barn for an Inn. Then get my craft buildings to level 2.

I guess there is a salvage follower too.

Sigh. More work.
Dood you don't have to do any of this shit. Just show up to raids and practice playing your class well. You'll be skill-blocked (either yourself or your crew) regardless of if you min-max gear/garrison or ignore it completely. The number one most important thing someone who wants to raid should do is just raid. Raid in pugs, raid with guild. Make sure you get every boss kill you possibly can a week and practice in pugs until you're putting up pleasing percentile DPS (for your class/spec/ilvl) DPS on the regular.

You're not apping to Paragon, you're looking to kill bosses with Noodlecrew. Fuck Ashran fuck the garrison.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone got a guide for professions? Or on this garrison shit? my cousins priest has nothing, not even first aid.. lol I figure alchemy is good for potions and flasks, what do you guys think?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dood you don't have to do any of this shit. Just show up to raids and practice playing your class well. You'll be skill-blocked (either yourself or your crew) regardless of if you min-max gear/garrison or ignore it completely. The number one most important thing someone who wants to raid should do is just raid. Raid in pugs, raid with guild. Make sure you get every boss kill you possibly can a week and practice in pugs until you're putting up pleasing percentile DPS (for your class/spec/ilvl) DPS on the regular.

You're not apping to Paragon, you're looking to kill bosses with Noodlecrew. Fuck Ashran fuck the garrison.
I agree with fuck garrison, I hate it.

Ashran was given as a means to hit 650 ilvl. We ain't Paragon but we got standards.