Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry it's a lot to keep track of teckbabe! You have to realize, like two weeks before you rolled here we had a healer shortage so like 90 people were levelling healers. A BUNCH DISAPPEARED INTO THE ETHER AND HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE (CAD)

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I know im totally fucking with you
smile.png
but no really fuck blizzard

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know it's V-Day. I just put it up in case people were on and wanted to try a few bosses. If not, I'm not worried about it at all.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Start out gearing for multi/haste if you play both priest specs. Pick up extra ring/neck/cloak slots and enchant them for the most suitable spec (e.g. if it has mastery on it, enchant it with more mastery and use it for disc). Buy a second legendary quest ring too.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Start out gearing for multi/haste if you play both priest specs. Pick up extra ring/neck/cloak slots and enchant them for the most suitable spec (e.g. if it has mastery on it, enchant it with more mastery and use it for disc). Buy a second legendary quest ring too.
Wait, you can get two of those rings?

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, going to try a normal hm like last week. Sorry about the no response earlier. Was afk, and when I got back, you had logged. Planning to start around 8est.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I want to finish as much of my ring quest before I do my Lfr this week.

Would anyone mind running heroic auch with me quickly?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry it's a lot to keep track of teckbabe! You have to realize, like two weeks before you rolled here we had a healer shortage so like 90 people were levelling healers. A BUNCH DISAPPEARED INTO THE ETHER AND HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE (CAD)
Hey I got him to 100 and up to about 630. But then work got busy and I realized I'd rather make embarrassingly large amounts of money than get phat lewt. And it really is like drugs, once you snap out of it, you wonder why you wasted all that time...

Zastlyn

Peasant
Do resto shaman really suck?
Resto Shamans don't suck, it's just that they're not fun. Mechanically they're really clunky and their talent choices are sort of sub-par, as in most tiers there is really only 1 answer. (Actually looking in game again the level 60 tier is the only tier with really a choice) If you don't like monk healing you wouldn't like Shaman healing, I don't think

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
your saying to gear multi/haste for holy right? not both specs? yeah ive been trying to collect pieces with multi/haste what secondary would you get if haste isn't available.

Elsebet

Peasant
Just want to say this publicly: Thank you SO much to Poid and Irksome for getting us through Heroic Everbloom and Auchindon tonight after Highmaul.
smile.png
I'm sure many desks were flipped but thanks for keeping cool and staying up late for us noobs. Getting close to 650!