Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
your saying to gear multi/haste for holy right? not both specs? yeah ive been trying to collect pieces with multi/haste what secondary would you get if haste isn't available.
Multi + anything is ok for holy. I forget the name but because of holy passive ability multi is prioritized over int even. That being said, since int is on everything you probably want haste > mastery > versatility > crit since crit doesn't really help any of the holy line.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, my numbers on that monk. Jesus. I really like the class, but maybe I am just rubbish with it. Ugh.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Just want to say this publicly: Thank you SO much to Poid and Irksome for getting us through Heroic Everbloom and Auchindon tonight after Highmaul.
smile.png
I'm sure many desks were flipped but thanks for keeping cool and staying up late for us noobs. Getting close to 650!
lol. yes.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
It isn't so bad. And you're a healer. Better than having to do them, when the achievement required more of them completed, and you were a dps, sitting there forever.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Draegan I've been filling my log with those quests too. If I'm on one day and you still need them hit me up. I can usually power out a heroic in 15 minutes

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Sweet, I have a handful of them too, I just keep grabbing them. I'm finally on HM with the ring quest. So I can finally knock those out each week. Then there is grinding Ashran.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
When do you guys start on Sat? I have a pretty boring day planned and might want to throw in if possible.

Valechec_sl

shitlord
Draegan I've been filling my log with those quests too. If I'm on one day and you still need them hit me up. I can usually power out a heroic in 15 minutes
Oh man, take me with too. Have so many of those cluttering up my quest log. Need to finish them up so I can get rid of the inn.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I got a reply back from the GM's and Hist has to be offline for 90 days before they will transfer leadership back to me or to anyone else.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sure, just have to catch me online - am very elusive.

Run today was pretty good. We could've got Thogar but it got too late. Next week Kromog and Thogar for sure. If we got time we can hit up the maidens. Familiarity with the fights will be a big thing as a lot of time is used to explain mechanics.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We should all do a standing ovation for Mord. 1803 attempts on Gruul, only to be killed by us on the second pull