Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so my computer still has that issue waiting for my windows 7 cd, im reinstalling wow now i hoe it does not fuck me tom and not load up.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Looking for an unholy DK i can pick the brain of, have questions about rotations etc, going by skullflower or w/es guide but i dont feel efficient at all.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Think I did alright for first time Boomkin. Ranged feels pretty flexible in BRF. I'll obviously continue to bring him. Need to get better at timing a few things.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hey man, stuff died. I didn't look at the logs but as long as we aren't struggling its all good. Even else dpsed!!!

Sorry if I haven't been so enthusiastic recently. Getting slammed at work and putting together a nursery every night, plus this morning my wife was giving me shit because I apparently slept too long (????).

I'm still ever excited for raiding!! Proud to be a guild leader one day too

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Going to schedule next Friday night's run for 8est, since Poid is busy that evening. Will plan for whatever we can do in BRF based on who we have. Unless Noodle is wanting to clear on Saturday. But if progression is on the menu Saturday, would like to at least get some tier bosses down Friday night.

Whoops, Faizy beat me to it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Looks like this is getting more and more of a raiding guild and the non progression stuff in prime time friday nights is leaving me behind.

I think the dream is dead.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, it's just a weird pocket right now. People still need normal gear, especially tier, but at some point we have to get blackhand down. With there being 10 bosses, doing 9/10 and then trying progression is just too much in one pocket of time for some people, myself included. I can't raid for 5 hours. I personally would be content to bang out 9/10, then a couple easier heroic bosses for a couple weeks on Saturday, but I only speak for myself. I am only scheduling some normal stuff for Friday so we can try to get a couple pieces for folks, in case we do spend all of Saturday on BH progression. I don't know what the plan is.

Elsebet

Peasant
I am going to go Ret from now on when we have 3+ healers, it was so boring most of the time on Saturday with 5 healers on some fights. Way too many healers fighting over nothing to heal.
smile.png

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Be nice to do gear runs Friday and progression Saturday if possible imo. Even if we start Saturday with a few heroic bosses then move to Blackhand. I've seen multiple tradechat posts of guilds that are 9/10 N and 3/10 or 5/10H so we should be able to down a few.

Either way i'm up for whatever.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only problem I have always doing gear runs Friday is that not everyone can come Friday. And soon enough we will not have Noodle period on Fridays.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Something is going to have to give with the limited time we have. Either that or we rotate progression one week and gear the next. Just tossing out ideas because in the end i'll do whatever really.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will too. I agree we will have to get something settled soon. I agree with the idea of alternating farm/progression from to week. I think that may be the best course of action.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My thoughts were we should do 9/10 one Saturday and save the lockout for next week. Friday could always be an alt raid type of thing. Just my opinion though. After we get blackhand could do normal one week heroic next. If we don't need much normal gear just transition to heroic full time. Open to suggestions