Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Valechec_sl

shitlord
I haven't been able to logon and I forgot to save my lockout. We might need to steal Faizy's or clear 9/10 again this week. I've been crazy busy so haven't been on.

I'll try to be on Friday but I'm not sure yet. Someone gave us an expensive baby gift and we're taking them out to dinner but I don't know if it's Friday or Saturday night.

I think we should get a 9/10 lockout until Blackhand is dead and then move on to Heroic. If others agree I think that will be the best, no one needs much from Normal except for tier stuff and the new guys might need gear. That's all I can think of.
Recreated the 9/10 lockout since Noodle's a scrub and doesn't know how. Also, I don't really need anything from there that I can think of off the top of my head other than a 4th piece of tier.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bro I ain't jinxing shit, 7/10H on a bad day, 10/10H on a good day. AINT NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT, LIGHT WEIGHT BABY

Disarmonia

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_93997.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Friend of mine texts me today -- "Logged into WoW last night, and I was amazed at how much I could get done in just the 10 minutes I had!"

Got me thinking immediately about coming back as it's true that through the LFD and other tools, it's very easy to hop in, do some stuff, and hop back out if you need too. Been back playing on EQ P99 and the amount of time wasted trying to find a group is crazy.

Gonna start googling, but any guides to get caught up on what's happening since WoD released? I stopped playing shortly before it dropped. Was nearly done with my legendary cloak on my Hunter and Paladin!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
All that's really happened is they did the stat squish, added garrisons that you'll hate in a week or two, mostly cookie-cutter 15 minute dungeons, and some raids that are moderately enjoyable. They didn't even give any classes any new abilities, I don't think.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Let's hit up heroic first and see what treasures we can acquire. Not sure if I will be on tomorrow. Will try. Too much going on

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Switched my monk to mist weaver still have like 3 slots that are windwalker gear, but it is kind of fun. Only head brf and HM lrf which is face roll silly, but it's neat.

Disarmonia

Molten Core Raider
Were we doing BRF tonight? I can't be on until about 9 EST which is probably too late but wanted to tag along with anything going on.

Thanks!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Normal brf yes. Starting at 8 tonight since we lose Poid at 10, but you are welcome to join whenever you can for whatever we can get down.

Sorry guys for the no-show. My new work schedule is killing me. I got off work at 8am and tried to sneak in a nap before raid time but I ended up oversleeping
frown.png

Sterling

El Presidente
Gruul and Oregorger are also very easy. Basically it's the same as normal, 7/10 is easy then difficulty ramps up a good bit.