Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
For a one day raid group we seem to pull off alot. Not to mention the group itself is just simple and easy to get along with. Surprises me every time.

If our boomkin didn't get hit by trains we probably would have two shot Operator.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Interesting - didn't know about those features. I was kind of curious how I compared to others. On MrRobot you can see % but didn't know how accurate it was.

Also interesting to see others approach to same boss. I actually youtube a few fights to get an idea of when exactly to use my procs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll try to make it bros! If not, we all know that Antidotes can tank
smile.png
He hates it though, or so he says. He did a damn fine job for a guy that hates it. Either that or I am superman.

Less than 4 weeks until Noodle Jr. enters the world.. or Little Ms. Noodle

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If we have the dps Friday night, I may bring my mistweaver instead, since my mage needs nothing from normal. Happy to still bring him if we need the deeps though, of course.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Will try to make it this Friday. Dad in town 2 weeks ago, family crap last Friday. Tried to pug BRF (N) and HM (H) last night, good lord the dps out there is terrible. Warrior doing 8.7k on butcher. HOW? WHY?

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, think I pugged my last today. First time taking my monk to heal a pug, going to Kromog, 8 drops, all ninja'd.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone online to guild tag me? Have 90 Hunter and 90 Paladin. Just logged in for the first time in a while. So confused...

Elsebet

Peasant
For a one day raid group we seem to pull off alot. Not to mention the group itself is just simple and easy to get along with. Surprises me every time.
I love this little raid group.
smile.png
I look forward to every Friday/Saturday run, not like some more frequently raiding guilds where I started dreading raid nights. As the old line goes, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

You need to turn on Advanced Combat Logging. Can't compare the logs, no ilevel records and no rankings, it's found in the Network menu.
Thanks for the tip! Will fix that when I get home.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I love this little raid group.
smile.png
I look forward to every Friday/Saturday run, not like some more frequently raiding guilds where I started dreading raid nights. As the old line goes, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Thanks for the tip! Will fix that when I get home.
Have also enjoyed helping this group when I can on my hunter when I can, since my warrior alt I was bringing was boring me. Nice relaxed pace and group compared to my main mythic runs.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i cant wait till i get this virus bs over with, then i can install a proper UI, and all that good jazz.