Cereal

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trix used to be awesome, and they changed formulas to.. like a puffier shapes one, and then just the colored orbs. Bleh.

randallooch

Trakanon Raider
Super cereal and actual cereal
rrr_img_9286.jpg
rrr_img_9287.jpg

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_9685.jpg

I also used to put huge spoons of sugar into Honey Nut Cheerios. That was the tits. I'm not big on cereal anymore. Ate too much of that shit growing up.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I gotta go with Count Chocula. That shit was so rare that finding boxes of it in stores was like capturing a unicorn. Loved the shit out it, and when you were done eating it, chocolate milk motherfuckers.

blumpster_sl

shitlord
Ate these like crazy when I was a kid, but they had a drawback; every box had 3-4 really hard stale ones that would snap your jaw in half.
gotta-have-my-pops-bitch_large.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I gotta go with Count Chocula. That shit was so rare that finding boxes of it in stores was like capturing a unicorn. Loved the shit out it, and when you were done eating it, chocolate milk motherfuckers.
I don't know when you grew up but Count Chocula was easy to find. The other two monster cereals pictured above, Frankenberrry and BooBerry, were much rarer.

pfft the fun packs with the boxes doubled as a one-shot bowl rocked, variety is the spice of life.

20110829-mini-cereal-boxes-kelloggs.jpg

stopped eating cereal when I learned to cook around 12.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Firstly a highly over rated Australian cereal:

Weet-bix.

I think families buy it because it's cheap as fuck and supposedly healthy due to the fact that it's really just dry pressed bits of wheat pressed into brick shapes. Lots of people seem to like it, can't see why myself. When it's fresh in the bowl and dry, terribly stick in your throat dry, like eating shredded cardboard or something. The when it gets soggy it becomes a sloppy stew of just sloppy tasteless rubbish. {If you were making a movie with orphan kids back in the bad old days, show them with a bowl of soggy Weet-bix} The only answer I had as a kid was to dump sugar all over it.

Plus they have a really bad advertising campaign where they use notable sports-stars basically bragging about how many Weet-bix they eat and then ask the viewer "How many do you do??" Encouraging kids to load up their plates.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Now the good stuff:

Coco pops

Just like a chocolate milkshake only crunchy. Love this but I've had to admit to walking away from it in an effort to eat better / better health / age.

Maybe I'll buy some soon just for old times sake.