Cereal

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I don't know when you grew up but Count Chocula was easy to find. The other two monster cereals pictured above, Frankenberrry and BooBerry, were much rarer.
When I was a kid none of those three were hard to find. Now this on the other hand ...
rrr_img_9907.jpg

was as rare as rocking horse shit.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Kellogg's Smorz is friggin awesome.
smorz.jpg

Also Kellogg's new Krave cereal, which also comes in double chocolate.
KelloggsKraveChocolatecereal_28632.jpg

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But I mostly stay away from cereals for breakfast. Like others have mentioned, it's worthless to eat a bowl of cereal in the morning because they do not fill you up. Better to cook up some eggs, meat, and quality toast.

I remember these blue and red bespeckled stars as a kid. Can't for the life of me think of the name. I was like 5 when I last had them, but iirc the box was blue too and there may have been some strange animal on the front of the box. They were so damn good.

EDIT: found them! Hell yea- these were amazing!
343_8969_ucp.jpg

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else mad that Trix are all just colored spheres and not the shapes of the fruit anymore. what is this shiitttt

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Seen this picture on Facebook not to long ago, talking about how Trix used to be...
rrr_img_9263.jpg

Now they're...
rrr_img_9264.jpg

and suggested I just cant see the shapes anymore because "Trix are for kids"
frown.png
You are young. That fruit shape shit was a 90s gimmick. Trix used to be round balls just like Kix.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This thread inspired me to buy Trix for dinner, which I am eating now.

This was the first time I've actually stopped and looked at the cereal aisle in a good 5 - 6 years. Man, kids today have it so shitty. I didn't recognize half the great cereals from my youth.