Cereal

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
This thread inspired me to buy Trix for dinner, which I am eating now.

This was the first time I've actually stopped and looked at the cereal aisle in a good 5 - 6 years. Man, kids today have it so shitty. I didn't recognize half the great cereals from my youth.
Does this really need to be done for every single thing

Wat
rrr_img_10148.jpg
Moss grew up like 20 mins from where I was born. Have his autograph from the ol Marshall days. Even saw him and Jason Williams play a bball game in high school. I've never seen that cereal haha, that's awesome.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This thread inspired me to buy Trix for dinner, which I am eating now.

This was the first time I've actually stopped and looked at the cereal aisle in a good 5 - 6 years. Man, kids today have it so shitty. I didn't recognize half the great cereals from my youth.
Oh shit, man, it's gotta be so rough not to have the same exact thing packaged 100 different ways.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That's my favorite as well. I swear I could eat an entire box as a kid if I didn't purposely stop myself. It's like they didn't have any actual weight until about 30 minutes after you were done, and then you couldn't walk. My mom would be so pissed when it only lasted two days.

Subotai

Thief, Archer
Cookie Crisp Cereal - That shit was like eating sandpaper disks. Tore the hell out of the roof of my mouth everytime I ate it.

cookie-crisp-cereal.jpg

tumblr_lkp2jwnRGw1qfoed6o1_500.jpg

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cookie Crisp Cereal - That shit was like eating sandpaper disks. Tore the hell out of the roof of my mouth everytime I ate it.

cookie-crisp-cereal.jpg

tumblr_lkp2jwnRGw1qfoed6o1_500.jpg
I think you are confused, this is what ripped open your mouth. Cookie Crisp gets soggy and melts in your mouth, the Captn' stays like concrete with jagged edges FOREVER in milk.
rrr_img_11048.jpg

Subotai

Thief, Archer
I think you are confused, this is what ripped open your mouth. Cookie Crisp gets soggy and melts in your mouth, the Captn' stays like concrete with jagged edges FOREVER in milk.
True, I think the wall outside my house was made from uneaten Cap't Crunch cereal we tossed.