CFB 2013-2014

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, sorry about that. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was a decent human being and could part take in a rational discussion. I was wrong on both accounts.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL, decent human being is in question now?

rrr_img_51930.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
State Attorney wraps up investigation into Jameis Winston case - ESPN

They will be announcing the findings on Winston tomorrow. Sounds like they aren't going to be pressing charges since they didn't simply issue a warrant, but that is just guessing at the moment I suppose.

The fact that Meggs has scheduled a news conference -- as opposed to getting a warrant for Winston's arrest -- could be seen as a sign that he will not file charges.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A little late but I laughed anyway.

So, Gus Malzahn walks into a bar and sees Nick Saban. He walks up to Saban and says, "Hey Nick. You got a second? I want to run something by you."

Tea_sl

shitlord
Fuck your relevant teams/ wistful memories of relevant teams from a by-gone age.

KEG OF NAILS GAME MOTHFUCKERS. WOOOOOOOOO.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Former UW QB Marques Tuiasosopo named Interim Head Coach for the Bowl Game. That is pretty cool, he led the UW to their last Rose Bowl beating Drew Brees and Purdue.

Marques was the first player in NCAA history to Pass for 300 yards and Rush for 200 yards in a game. I believe that record still stands.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So no charges against Winston, I'm gonna take a guess they reopen the investigation in a few years after he gets into the NFL and he pays them mucho $$$.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It is not the worst name I have seen, it actually isn't half bad if you say it like this ... KAH-BAMMMM!

At the very least it is owned by Cal Grads.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think its going to be a great game, and not sure who I think will win honestly. I can see it going either way.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think Missouri will win, honestly. Coming off a win like that last week it is exceptionally hard to win the follow up game. Unless Malzahn has kept a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds under control and down to earth we're likely to come out very flat and just not play well. Even assuming we play well (not above well like against Alabama, like A&M well, maybe?) I still think it is a very very close game and nothing I'd bet on. Your wide receivers are huge, your QB can throw, our secondary is a dumpster fire, and you can actually be mobile. But more so I really think it has to do with the Alabama win last week. Again, not to take anything away from Missouri at all.

In other news: Mark Ingram lost a bet to former Auburn player (lol) Will Herring

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fuck sports media. 10-7 at halftime and all they talk about is how Bridgewater is struggling. Louisville should do that. Louisville isn't doing enough of this. Bearcats defense is just beast. It's been beast all year. Cincinnati gets no love in anything. See whenever one of the media darling QBs plays poorly in the NFL. Media gives excuses, excuses and more excuses. Similar isolated poor play by the Bengals and they say the Ravens and even the fucking Steelers have a good shot at taking the AFC North.