CFB 2013-2014

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
wtf is this defense stuff I am seeing in a Big 12 game. This shit should be like 40-41 right now.

lol at this game now

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol okie st just lost that BCS berth.

Pure crap officiating in this game.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
FUCK YOU STOOPS. FUCK YOU CHELF. FUCK YOU ESPECIALLY TO OSU AND THE POKE CHOKE.

FUCK.

Hook em I guess, maybe that keeps Mack-daddy employed a few more years?!?

FUCK FUCK FUCK

That was a very...urban..celebration for what I would have imagined in Waco, TX. Heh.

Not sure of the Big 12 scenarios now...does this game even matter for Baylor after OSU going down?

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
FUCK YOU STOOPS. FUCK YOU CHELF. FUCK YOU ESPECIALLY TO OSU AND THE POKE CHOKE.

FUCK.

Hook em I guess, maybe that keeps Mack-daddy employed a few more years?!?

FUCK FUCK FUCK
Took a gamble that this wouldn't be a typical Springbok shit post and revealed this post in hopes it would be an epic temper tantrum. Idiot did not disappoint.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That was a very...urban..celebration for what I would have imagined in Waco, TX. Heh.

Not sure of the Big 12 scenarios now...does this game even matter for Baylor after OSU going down?
Sic'em wins and they are outright champs/fiesta bowl. Would be huge for the baptists.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foggy and Ham

all I gotta say is

rrr_img_52322.gif

Gig em son

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Kinda diggin' these Baylor uniforms. Foggy is probably oscillating between extreme depression and utter joy with every snap of the ball, no idea what to cheer for.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Art Briles getting too cute for his own good. Just punt the damn thing and play defense. Texas hasn't consistently moved the ball all year.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
BOOMER! Poke tears are only slightly less delicious than horn tears, and since the horns tooled us this year I will take what I can get. For the first time ever I want UT to win because I want Mack's underachieving ass to stay aroundforever.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty amped for this game, not sure why. No horse in the race might be it, so just win the day