10. Miami
11. South Carolina
12. Baylor
13. Stanford (dropped from 5)
14. Missouri (up from 25)
15. Georgia (dropped from 7)
16. Texas Tech
17. Fresno St
18. Oklahoma (dropped from 12, expected them to fall more)
19. Virginia Tech
20. Washington
21. Oklahoma St
22. Florida
23. NIU
24. Auburn
25. Wisconsin

Sagarin rankings:USA Today | Sports | NCAAF
1. Oregon
2. Alabama
3. Florida St
4. LSU
5. Baylor
6. UCLA
7. Missouri
8. Louisville
9. Clemson
10. Texas A&M

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Extensions for everyone!

mack-shower.gif
Hah! Nice

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
GameDay being on my old campus was AWESOME! Sadly my Huskies did not rise to the occasion. Our O & D Lines are just terrible and they are the reason we lose. Sark is not the answer for UDUB, I really hope he goes to USC.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Sark is not the answer for UDUB, I really hope he goes to USC.
You're hoping that your best coach in a decade leaves? Washington had 6 straight losing seasons before Sarkisian arrived, topped by an 0-12 effort the year before he arrived. He's now been to 3 striaght bowl games.

UW is on the way back up with Sarkisian. If he leaves for USC, there's a better chance that the Huskies slip back to being crap again, as opposed to finding a coach that is even better. The Pac 12 isn't the same conference it once was back when Don James was taking the Huskies to Rose Bowls. The competition is much stiffer, all the other Oregon and Washington and Northern California schools aren't complete doormats anymore like they were 20 years ago.

There's always the risk of ending up like Colorado. After firing Gary Barnett in 05 (who was coming off of a 8-5 season where he won the Big 12 North), they haven't had a winning season since. They're 32-61 since then. Just because your team was great 20 years ago, doesn't entitle you to much now. Nebraska is slowly learning that lesson too, having some pretty questionable seasons after firing a coach that went 10-3 about a decade ago. In the 10 years and 2 coaches since that 10-3 year under Frank Solich, Nebraska has yet to have a season with that good of a record again.

So, don't take winning records and bowl games for granted, it isn't the easiest thing to pull off consistently, even for programs with a strong history.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The reason he is not the right fit is because he doesn't identify with what once made Washington great. UW aways had a blue collar hit you in the mouth kind of toughness. Now we are Oregon Juniior with this shitty dink and dunk offense. We used to line up and play smash mouth football, 4 yards and a cloud of dust. Our O and D Lines are our biggest weakness were as they used to be our biggest strength, the heart and soul of our team.

Every time Price drops back he is running for his life unless the ball is immediately thrown via bubble screen or flare pass. Our DLine can only manage coverage sacks. This is not UDUB football, LOL Stanford plays they way we used to play. Funny how things change.

Those are the reasons I want Sark gone. He has shown he is incapable of keeping talent in state and he can't recruit a lineman to save his life.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
UW has no identity. You've sucked so long that it's time to create a new one. Don't go all defense or else Gilgamel type faggotry.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I read that the kid they carted off in the Ole Miss game had a concussion and it knocked him out. They kept him in the hospital and he was supposed to go home today.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
UW has no identity. You've sucked so long that it's time to create a new one. Don't go all defense or else Gilgamel type faggotry.
Sorry bro, but 10 bad years does not wipe out over 100 years of tradition. But there is no denying that these are the darkest 10 years in Husky History, matched only by one season the late 1960's where they were having major racial issues.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
TCU stadium during the 4th quarter of this weekends TCU-kansas football game, with TCU up 24-17
tcuempty359.png

Big 12 is loving those "upgraded" teams that they got last year...

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To be fair, TCU's fans were watching their favorite team, Texas, over in Dallas at the same time.

Borzak

New AP poll is out:The AP Top 25 Poll | College Football

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Clemson
4. Ohio ST
5. Florida St
6. LSU
7. Texas A&M
8. Louisville
9. UCLA
10. Miami
11. South Carolina
12. Baylor
13. Stanford (dropped from 5)
14. Missouri (up from 25)
15. Georgia (dropped from 7)
16. Texas Tech
17. Fresno St
18. Oklahoma (dropped from 12, expected them to fall more)
19. Virginia Tech
20. Washington
21. Oklahoma St
22. Florida
23. NIU
24. Auburn
25. Wisconsin

Sagarin rankings:USA Today | Sports | NCAAF
1. Oregon
2. Alabama
3. Florida St
4. LSU
5. Baylor
6. UCLA
7. Missouri
8. Louisville
9. Clemson
10. Texas A&M
I believe that's the first time one conference has had 8 teams in the top 25.

Borzak

Anyone see the video where Freeze had to be restrained by the state trooper coming off the field last night? Fan said something to him as he ran by into the locker room and he tried to charge the fan. Was attached to a news story, I'll try and find just the video.

LocalMemphis

Fadaar

That guy
UCF will be in the top 25 next week after they beat Louisville!!!!

What? Nobody else believes me?

Nobody?

Fuck you guys
frown.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
UCF will be in the top 25 next week after they beat Louisville!!!!

What? Nobody else believes me?

Nobody?

Fuck you guys
frown.png
Very tough game for you guys but hell ya I'm rooting for you as long as mippo doesn't come in here afterwards.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hey joeboo, how would you feel if we took Pinkel off your hands? He has UW ties, seems like a hard-ass kind of what we need.