CFB 2013-2014

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I particularly enjoyed the chick that had to use a colander as a helmet to stay safe from flying beer bottles
BZSOIq4IcAAojb1.jpg

some of those pictures are great

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So did Jameis Winstonrapeand killsome chick or not? She just came out and claimed the police "discouraged" her from pursuing the case.

This is about to blow up, isn't it?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
FSU needs to get Jay Jacobs on the batphone and learn how to control a situation.

pic attached for instructions

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Prediction:

Florida St still finishes the season undefeated, but in the month between the end of the season and the national title game, Winston gets dismissed from the team, and Alabama absolutely rolls Florida St who is playing a backup QB in the title game.

Meanwhile Ohio St fans continue to rage over the fact they didn't even get to play in the game, claiming that some exception should have been made once Winston was kicked off the team and it was obvious that Florida St wouldn't provide a challenge to Alabama.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
If Baylor beats Oklahoma St. this weekend, they are going to overtake tOSU as the #3 BCS team.

Sterling

El Presidente
If Baylor beats Oklahoma St. this weekend, they are going to overtake tOSU as the #3 BCS team.
With the FSU shitstorm, wouldn't be surprised if it ended up Bama/Baylor title game. That would be interesting and I'm sure Ohio State fans would enjoy it a great deal!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We need to set up an prediction contest on who the next Texas and USC coaches are. 2 of the elites having head coaching vacancies is too exciting to pass up

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I was reading an article where Winston's attorney says he has eyewitness affidavits exonerating his client. Couldn't tell exactly what he was getting at, until this line:

"[Winston's attorney] saidone of the eyewitnesses also provided DNA."

So Winston double-teamed the chick with a friend/teammate? LOL!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The chick is going about this all wrong. Winston doesn't have any money right now while he's in college. Should have gone after him in a couple years once he's rich and in the NFL.

Honestly, this sounds like a case where they banged, and she was either drunk and regretted it the next day, or he left and she got pissed, or whatever and she immediately turned it into a "he raped me" story. Which, what can you do about that? At that point it's your word against hers unless you have witnesses(which they might, but I've seen conflicting reports as to which story the witnesses would confirm, his or hers)

What a mess.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Honestly, this sounds like a case where they banged, and she was either drunk and regretted it the next day, or he left and she got pissed, or whatever and she immediately turned it into a "he raped me" story. Which, what can you do about that? At that point it's your word against hers unless you have witnesses(which they might, but I've seen conflicting reports as to which story the witnesses would confirm, his or hers)

What a mess.
She wasn't drunk per the toxicology report, and you don't get back at someone by having strangers poke around in your hooty-hoo 2 hours after the event (Not 'the next day').

Unfortunately, the police botched this badly. We may never know.