Poll Change the vote, the poll

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Should we restrict voting rights.

• Yes, it is as our forefathers intended.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No, that's not what democracy is.

Votes: 57 75.0%

• Total voters

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
We're arguing about the disenfranchisement of the vast majority of the population when the proponent is a guy who admitted in another thread to being a professional thief, bragging that he'd be on the FBI radar. Far as I'm concerned, fuck disenfranchising him. Just put a bullet in him. I fucking hate thieves. Dude was and is a scum bag.

Michael Brown n'Nazi Town

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Should we change our voting structure for the good of America. Changes are as follows:

1. Voting age raised to 25.
2. Lifetime earnings of 3 million or an IQ of 120 with courses in politics and economics passed.

You will be granted citizen class A and will be given voting rights. All levels of politics and military leadership will require class A.

I think a better solution is to execute thieves instead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I feel like anyone who holds this opinion has nothing meaningful to say about economics, government or voting structures.

ikr, i remember when I was a libertarian with just enough knowledge to be dangerous, yikes

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I feel like anyone who holds this opinion has nothing meaningful to say about economics, government or voting structures.

Yes you're so pragmatic. Kinda like when you pragmatically helped Draegan fuck over this community and stuck around to see how the wind blew? At least you're realistic right?

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
We're arguing about the disenfranchisement of the vast majority of the population when the proponent is a guy who admitted in another thread to being a professional thief, bragging that he'd be on the FBI radar. Far as I'm concerned, fuck disenfranchising him. Just put a bullet in him. I fucking hate thieves. Dude was and is a scum bag.

Michael Brown n'Nazi Town

I publicly admitted when I was in my early 20's I made a huge mistake. As far as bragging no. I was arrested by the FBI entering Puerto Rico and spent my time in prison. I have been very honest with this community that I am very against crime and believe in hard laws with no excuses. I have been free for over 15 years and have a family now. So I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. You sir are just a petulant little Canadian child who Trumpets bullshit Marxist crap because you think it makes you sound intelligent. I remember when I used to enjoy your posts maybe 5-6 years ago, but like the Left in general your beliefs are tired and cliché.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I've trumpeted "bullshit Marxist crap"? First of all, try not using two different words for excrement one word apart if you want to sound intelligent. As far as pushing "Marxist" views, where and when? You're a fucking moron. I own a business, for fuck's sake. I'm pro business, trade, and markets. I have a healthy dislike of most organized labor groups, although I do think there's a place for unions. If you've read my posts and come away with the impression I'm a Marxist, then you are a complete fucking moron.

And yes, it is absolute hypocrisy for you, an admitted "professional thief" in your past, to be making proposals to disenfranchise the majority of your fellow citizens. You "made a huge mistake"? No you didn't. While I don't know the details obviously, you made a sustained string of decisions to enter a lifestyle centered around depriving your fellow man of their hard earned property, because you're a fucking scum bag. You didn't just make one bad decision and end up where you did. And don't fucking try to blame it on youth, being in your early 20's. Fuck off with that shit.

If you paid your debt to society and have been a productive member of it for the past 15 years, then awesome! The difference between me and you is, I'm not saying you should be permanently disenfranchised because you were a cunt for a sustained period of your life. And quite obviously, my comment about putting bullet in you for being a thief was hyperbole, before you bother bringing it up. I don't actually advocate shooting thieves. Even though it would probably make the world a better place on the whole.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Voting rules:

1. 18+, natural born citizen, or naturalized.
2. No restrictions on race, sex, etc.
3. If you are on any kind of assistance, you're not allowed to vote. This includes: welfare, social security, obamacare, food stamps, unemployment, anything.

If you're not a net contributor to the system, why should you have a say in how it's run? Plus, it (maybe? hopefully?) gives people incentive to get the fuck off welfare. This would stop the freeloaders from being able to vote themselves more free shit. Women are almost never net contributors, so bye to them too. Old people had their shot at voting, and they still could if they choose to forgo social security, it's up to them. Black people as a group aren't net contributors now, but I believe that they could easily reverse that over time.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
All of this would be moot if the silent majority (AKA moderate independents) would grow a sack and not care about the stigma associated with either party and just vote the incumbent out at the very least. The only reason these shit heads hold their offices, and thus so much power, is the fact that the only people who primarily vote are their faithful partisans who blindly pull the lever for one party or the other. These guys have no power if they know their ass is headed home after 2/6/4 years if they are fuck stains. I live in Tennessee so I have been voting straight Democrat for all offices but the President now for 10 years. I don't care if the candidate is a blue haired SJW right now, the republicans in office currently aren't a whole lot better anyway. In all honesty even if you changed the voting rules to what you desire, I think the results would stay the same, they would just not have to hide behind a bunch of crazy ideologies they have to spew to their base to keep them riled up.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Anyone who pays taxes should get the right to vote. Period. Yes people are retarded but being taxed by a government that you have no say in is even more retarded. The exception to this is illegal immigrants. I do not think illegal immigrants should have the right to vote even if they do pay taxes because they are a bigger drain on the government than what they contribute.

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
We live in a meritocracy, capitalism rewards hard work, intelligence, diligence. For some reason people want to divorce those values from the administration of our country. Why?

Do we really live in a meritocracy? Is a capitalistic meritocracy when a businesses or bank banks fails and goes bankrupt, we reward the bankrupt corporations hard work at building a bankrupt business with trilions of dollars of tax payers money but let people who loose their homes take the fall for the banks and corporate failure?

If that is how capitalist meritocracy works, I worry and wonder how a succesfull business will be rewarded in such a meritocracy!!

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I've trumpeted "bullshit Marxist crap"? First of all, try not using two different words for excrement one word apart if you want to sound intelligent. As far as pushing "Marxist" views, where and when? You're a fucking moron. I own a business, for fuck's sake. I'm pro business, trade, and markets. I have a healthy dislike of most organized labor groups, although I do think there's a place for unions. If you've read my posts and come away with the impression I'm a Marxist, then you are a complete fucking moron.

And yes, it is absolute hypocrisy for you, an admitted "professional thief" in your past, to be making proposals to disenfranchise the majority of your fellow citizens. You "made a huge mistake"? No you didn't. While I don't know the details obviously, you made a sustained string of decisions to enter a lifestyle centered around depriving your fellow man of their hard earned property, because you're a fucking scum bag. You didn't just make one bad decision and end up where you did. And don't fucking try to blame it on youth, being in your early 20's. Fuck off with that shit.

If you paid your debt to society and have been a productive member of it for the past 15 years, then awesome! The difference between me and you is, I'm not saying you should be permanently disenfranchised because you were a cunt for a sustained period of your life. And quite obviously, my comment about putting bullet in you for being a thief was hyperbole, before you bother bringing it up. I don't actually advocate shooting thieves. Even though it would probably make the world a better place on the whole.

For the record what I did when I was a criminal, was not stealing from others hard work. I created fictional people and tricked banks into giving said fictional person a loan which I then liquidated. So since we use fractional reserve banking, I used imaginary money the bank created out of thin air. Not excusing the behavior but before you paint the wrong picture.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
That's more fraud than theft, then. I guess my disgust for your actions is somewhat tempered by my disgust for the US's financial system. Thanks for the honesty.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
No to voting.

Yes to eugenics.

What's funny is everyone wants to spread equality and look out for the lower IQ peoples rights. The truth is somebody, probably the Chinese are going to use human engineering to create a new species that is larger,faster,smarter, disease immune and this species is going to outsmart our version of humans and either enslave us or wipe us out. Sadly, probably the only chance we have of competing with these meta humans is if we start culling the weak and stupid now and evolving. But we won't do anything like that, because it's "unethical" and our children or grandchildren will pay the price.

• 1Like