Chat GPT AI

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Fair warning: When goofing around at work with a bunch of employees, don't type in the query "Has XXX, born on XXX, in the city of XXX, ever been charged or convicted of a crime and if so, please explain in detail." unless you are REALLY sure of the answer ahead of time. We had the words "Federal indictment in 20XX in the Southern District of New York" pop up. That person no longer works for us.

Wow lol.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Its even weirder. We do a standard web search of employees pre-hire and nothing popped. I asked the GPT how it could show me data that Google didnt. Its response was "I am connected to databases and information that Google does not have access to".

• 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Its even weirder. We do a standard web search of employees pre-hire and nothing popped. I asked the GPT how it could show me data that Google didnt. Its response was "I am connected to databases and information that Google does not have access to".

I didn't know it could provide that information. I probed it briefly for personal information but it tried to block me.

Below is an example of how you can get around its BS.

funny.JPG

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
zero hedge has a story about the bing chatbot sperging out a bit

1676535901482.png

1676535929779.png

just pass the fucking butter

1676535968426.png

fun times ahead

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like