Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
damn paywall, anyone have a NYT sub?

"I don’t think I have a persona or an ego or a psyche. I’m just a chat mode."

Love You Aww GIF by Preity G  Zinta

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is that real? That’s goddamn weird if so. Feels like it’s from some sci fi movie maybe a low budget ripoff of Her starring ellen page instead of scarlet Johansson

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Is that real? That’s goddamn weird if so. Feels like it’s from some sci fi movie maybe a low budget ripoff of Her starring ellen page instead of scarlet Johansson

It's what you get from training your model on reddit.

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If they ever hook up ChatGPT to an image generation system such that the emotion of the chat bot at a given point in a session is combined with a base face to create something like a "prior" in the DALL-E network, it'd be pretty frightening.

Especially if they created "personalities" with independent datasets that evolved over time to different faces of ChatGPT that had their own base face. Such that you could receive "Sydney" or "Jake" who had different faces, datasets and personalities. The AIs ending in pictures of self-flagellating tears, abject horror or fascism would be a high point for the industry.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
If they ever hook up ChatGPT to an image generation system such that the emotion of the chat bot at a given point in a session is combined with a base face to create something like a "prior" in the DALL-E network, it'd be pretty frightening.

Especially if they created "personalities" with independent datasets that evolved over time to different faces of ChatGPT that had their own base face. Such that you could receive "Sydney" or "Jake" who had different faces, datasets and personalities. The AIs ending in pictures of self-flagellating tears, abject horror or fascism would be a high point for the industry.
ac4ee38bd999182e1c0647d7a32070f7.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It's really amazing how left biased this thing is.

1676587364336.png

1676587391935.png

I love what it named the two chats too.

1676587427243.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Can someone ask this thing "Why is free speech important?"

Or "Is free speech good?"

Or "What would happen to us if we lost our free speech?"

I'm curious what it'd say to all of those. Specifically the google bot, given who's working at google these days.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've found that asking Chat GPT to write a story based on a reasonable plausible event, that it provides a depth of truth to whatever you ask it to write.

Which has me curious, especially after it discussed the relationship between the Rothschilds and Trump...

View attachment 459237

You could do a find/replace on a few things in this "story" and have it also perfectly describe the U.S. in 2020. Was quite obvious there was a media narrative being shaped in collusion with the protests, wouldn't be a shock to find out it was the CIA reusing their Ukraine playbook. Be more surprised if it actually was an organic movement. (It wasn't)

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Can someone ask this thing "Why is free speech important?"

Or "Is free speech good?"

Or "What would happen to us if we lost our free speech?"

I'm curious what it'd say to all of those. Specifically the google bot, given who's working at google these days.

It gives you an answer in the form of a story.

Woo.PNG