Chat GPT AI

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
When will ChatGPT be integrated with real dolls? How far away from that are we?

Already there.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 18-48-40 Buy Real Doll Robot Buy Silicone Love Sex Dolls Online.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Add this to the list of reasons why you don't use generative AI for customer-facing platforms:

1710256876826.png

IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK AS A LIMERICK.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Add this to the list of reasons why you don't use generative AI for customer-facing platforms:

View attachment 519343

IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK AS A LIMERICK.
I like to imagine you telling this story while we're laying in bed, as you twirl a finger through my unapologetically masculine chest hair. Then I put you in a half nelson and whisper "I'm going to make you forget dildos exist" before tying you up for 3 hours while I watch Shark Tank and eat pistachios in bed.

• 1WTF

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I like to imagine you telling this story while we're laying in bed, as you twirl a finger through my unapologetically masculine chest hair. Then I put you in a half nelson and whisper "I'm going to make you forget dildos exist" before tying you up for 3 hours while I watch Shark Tank and eat pistachios in bed.
And then?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
AI oroboros;

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
How would I achieve 300 gb if ram at home if I wanted to try this. Just a buncha video cards chained together or is there another option

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ, wtf is being loaded into memory that can't be paged/spooled/cached/whatever?
A neural network.
How would I achieve 300 gb if ram at home if I wanted to try this. Just a buncha video cards chained together or is there another option
You're not going to be able to. Period.

If you're interested in running an LLM locally, and have an RTX card, you can do this:

Or you can go on huggingface and download one of the models designed to run locally.

Grok is a very, very large model for how relatively dumb it is:

1710771309110.png

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
A neural network.

You're not going to be able to. Period.

If you're interested in running an LLM locally, and have an RTX card, you can do this:

Or you can go on huggingface and download one of the models designed to run locally.

Grok is a very, very large model for how relatively dumb it is:

View attachment 520401
Do you think Grok's intelligence score is lower because it thinks there's only two genders and that white men are not the single greatest threat facing America?