Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't know what I'd do if I found out my wife and mother of 3 cheated on me with a 16 yr old student, that guy is the only victim in the case.
Yea that's pretty fucked up. But really there is only one thing to do. Realize she's a nutjob and move on with life. Easier said than done though.

Siliconemelons

This stuff still has horrible double standards- if this was reversed 2 normal/handsome men had sex with 1 16yo female they would have been in the butt rape jail already getting their nuts sawed off with rusty spoons. While the poor girl gets a lifetime of government therapy and disability checks.

16 yo's know what the hell they are doing, I would dare say nowdays 14 yo's know what they are doing in this regard etc. its not like little house on the prairie days where some old crumudgen skitters off your innocent youth and corrupts them with the demon of sexual pleasure unknown.

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rumor is he was showing video of alleged threesome to his friends

The kicker to this story is the kid was only 3 days from turning 17, which in Louisiana is the legal age of consent. They woul still be fired and charged with that whole teacher/student thing; but they wouldnt be sex offenders.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Wow, these women were even dumb enough to record it?

What does RP say about this? What did this 16 yo bring to the table as "alpha fucks"? Tattoos? A sweet backpack? Wait wait wait... was he black?

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm
better pic of them side by side

rrr_img_77330.jpg

Siliconemelons

Rumor is he was showing video of alleged threesome to his friends

The kicker to this story is the kid was only 3 days from turning 17, which in Louisiana is the legal age of consent. They woul still be fired and charged with that whole teacher/student thing; but they wouldnt be sex offenders.
it will be...or is already on 4chan I bet lol

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow, these women were even dumb enough to record it?

What does RP say about this? What did this 16 yo bring to the table as "alpha fucks"? Tattoos? A sweet backpack? Wait wait wait... was he black?
Classic AF/BB

"good girls" teachers, nurses, doctors... "settle down" with a beta provider at 20, and regret not getting to ride the cock carousel.. They are all whores, and get turned on by teenage boy that displays enough alpha characteristics (attractive, not giving a fuck, sexually forward) that they will lie and cheat on their beta husbands. The same thing happens with prison guards fucking the inmates... it's classic bad boys that women find irresistible. The "naughty" aspect of it turns them on even more. The ones that don't do it, fantasize about it.

Most women will cheat, most women will never be caught.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
His luck is only eclipsed by his stupidity. Keep your mouth shut, man!

Also, fuck you Mist. 32 is young!

iannis

Musty Nester
32 years young, to be exact!

I am perversely proud of my age. I never expected to live this long.

What can you say? Only the good die young.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
This stuff still has horrible double standards- if this was reversed 2 normal/handsome men had sex with 1 16yo female they would have been in the butt rape jail already getting their nuts sawed off with rusty spoons. While the poor girl gets a lifetime of government therapy and disability checks.

16 yo's know what the hell they are doing, I would dare say nowdays 14 yo's know what they are doing in this regard etc. its not like little house on the prairie days where some old crumudgen skitters off your innocent youth and corrupts them with the demon of sexual pleasure unknown.
rrr_img_77333.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
His luck is only eclipsed by his stupidity. Keep your mouth shut, man!

Also, fuck you Mist. 32 is young!
I'm 33 and I feel old as shit, even though most people say I look way younger than my actual age.

• 1Barf

Disp_sl

shitlord
I don't even know how a 16 year old has a 3-some with 2 hot teachers. At that age I would've blown my load in my pants once they got undressed.

Khane

I don't even know how a 16 year old has a 3-some with 2 hot teachers. At that age I would've blown my load in my pants once they got undressed.
Well, one cute teacher and one "pretty meh but who cares it's a threesome" teacher

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Poor kid is going to have a lifetime of physical therapy ahead of him, from all the fucking high fives he has been/will be getting.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I feel bad for the kid. Where do you go from there?

"So I was on this flight, and the stewardess was pretty hot and we ended up joining the mile high club right there. Beat that!"

"I had a threesome with 2 teachers when I was 16."

".... damn"

• 1Worf

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I bet that kid died from too many high-fives.

aww man beaten to it. fuck it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I can't think of one single teacher I had in high school that was even remotely attractive, definitely shows some people have all the luck.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
To be fair, he's probably already banged at least 6-7 other hotties before these teachers. He doesn't realize how thirsty other guys can get for sex.