Cheated out of my youth

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
yeah, i dont remember any hot teachers in high school. Though my first grade teacher was pretty hot, but this was 1981-82. I was just a little dude.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm 39. When I was in high school there wasn't a single attractive female teacher in the place. Not one. However in the span of three years there were FOUR male teachers who were fired for banging girls. The female teachers at my school I'm pretty sure could be used to cure premature ejaculation. Hell, just thinking about any of them could prevent a boner.

Relevant: How the teachers looked at my school....pretty much.
rrr_img_77713.jpg
I had some hot teachers, but I had one that looked pretty much like this. I used her as boner control. When it was time to get up from my seat, and lenny wouldn't go back to sleep, I'd think about her. What's bad is that as time went on with me getting no pussy, it became less and less effective. I had to imagine actually doing things with her. Up to and including marrying and living with her and her 5 cats. I'm pretty sure that messed me up in the head.

Zastlyn

Peasant
Classic AF/BB

They are all whores, and get turned on by teenage boy that displays enough alpha characteristics (attractive, not giving a fuck, sexually forward) that they will lie and cheat on their beta husbands.
I realize you're trolling and all that but there is no such thing as an alpha teenage boy if you're above age 20. Just looking at them try will dry any normal woman's panties in a 10 mile radius. These teachers have something wrong with them if they think teenage kids are cool.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
When did Antarius become such a gigantic faggot (other than when he fucked that non-passable tranny dude)? Until this thread I don't remember any of his old posts reeking of such retardation...

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Ih no, those poor innocent defenseless women, clearly they need to be protected from such a deviant predator.

Newsflash, he's banging many young women because he's athletic, well-respected in the community, and because he bangs or is capable of banging other women regularly. This is how ALL women select men.

It doesn't make them stupid, it makes them women. But clearly it's redpill that makes men think less of women, calling them all stupid is much more "feminist"
You don't understand. I knew the girls. They were un smart!

The coach is currently addicted to steroids so bad that he has to take them to survive. He contracts with and occasionally you see him in a meeting sweating his ass off from breathing!

He is ripped though! Yolo

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
yeah, i dont remember any hot teachers in high school. Though my first grade teacher was pretty hot, but this was 1981-82. I was just a little dude.
1st grade which was 84 for me, the music teacher, when scientist say we are born gay/straight I can tell you I know the exact moment I liked girls. I didn't know what I wanted to do but I know I wanted to do it with her. I don't even remember what she actually looks like, I just remember her looking like the chick from Weird Science. Can't think of a single teacher I would have banged in HS, to give you an idea every single female teacher actually taught my father in HS and he didn't have me until he was 35, most of you can do the math.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I remember Miss Whaley in first grade. She was a long haired brunette floral patterned sun-dressed hippie goddess.

After that it is all hags until I am about 16.

Zastlyn

Peasant
It's different now. I work for the public school system. There are hot young teachers all over the place. I think it skews young now honestly. They get hotter the farther down the grades you go. I think most younger female teachers are scared of the high school environment.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Mrs. Farrell, with your tight ass, amazing rack, and boner inducing southern twang...you made English worth going to. <3

One teacher out of all my years of school, but she was amazing.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Strange, the only hot one I had was first grade also, but that was a long, long time ago.

I do think there is something to the theory that younger and/or more attractive female teachers teach younger kids more often.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Looking back at high school, I noticed a lot, say 90% of all female teachers that might qualify as hot were all really involved in the varsity guy sports, especially chaperoning away games.

Hmm...

iannis

Musty Nester
Strange, the only hot one I had was first grade also, but that was a long, long time ago.

I do think there is something to the theory that younger and/or more attractive female teachers teach younger kids more often.
It probably just naturally tends to fall that way. There's probably something of an understanding. Nothing so formal as a policy or even an unspoken consensus. Just something of an understanding. Unenforced, unenforceable, but present.

The Master

Bronze Squire
It isn't a mystery. High school and middle school are considered the hardest to teach (most disrespect, most discipline problems, difficulty of subjects, highest rate of burn out, etc.) Younger teachers are encouraged and often prefer to teach younger children anyway, so the majority end up teaching elementary.

There was one hot teacher in my middle school, but she wasn't my teacher.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
People always say you won't remember shit you learned in high school. I bet if I had a threesome in high school I would remember it.

iannis

Musty Nester
You wanna see a buncha nerds get 1600 on the SAT? Or 1900, or whatever they're up to these days.

Hire a hot teacher and tell them that if they ace it, she'll suck their dick.

There's kind of a life lesson in that, too. If you're not comfortable teaching boys how the world works by the time they're 16/17 will you ever be comfortable enough to tell them?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You wanna see a buncha nerds get 1600 on the SAT? Or 1900, or whatever they're up to these days.

Hire a hot teacher and tell them that if they ace it, she'll suck their dick.

There's kind of a life lesson in that, too. If you're not comfortable teaching boys how the world works by the time they're 16/17 will you ever be comfortable enough to tell them?
That's the wrong kind of lesson to teach young boys. It will make them think that women are attracted to intelligence. Don't fuck them up, it wouldn't be fair.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's the wrong kind of lesson to teach young boys. It will make them think that women are attracted to intelligence. Don't fuck them up, it wouldn't be fair.
It will also teach them that hard work = pussy. You could own your own bussiness and work your ass off every day and not get 1/1000th the pussy of someone with the right political connections and a ride to corporate welfare.