Cheated out of my youth

Szlia

The male/female double standard pretty much disappears if the female teacher ass-fucks the male student with a broom though.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
His luck is only eclipsed by his stupidity. Keep your mouth shut, man!
If he kept his mouth shut, he could have had menages as a regular thing. Newsflash: as a guy, they don't come up too many times in your life.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
A weight lifting / football coach guy banged a bunch of girls in my high school and didn't get any prison time, but yeah it was Louisiana and they were 17, so he just got canned. He still operates in the community as a somewhat respectable dude. Still banging young stupid girls as far as I can tell.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
A weight lifting / football coach guy banged a bunch of girls in my high school and didn't get any prison time, but yeah it was Louisiana and they were 17, so he just got canned. He still operates in the community as a somewhat respectable dude. Still banging young stupid girls as far as I can tell.
Ih no, those poor innocent defenseless women, clearly they need to be protected from such a deviant predator.

Newsflash, he's banging many young women because he's athletic, well-respected in the community, and because he bangs or is capable of banging other women regularly. This is how ALL women select men.

It doesn't make them stupid, it makes them women. But clearly it's redpill that makes men think less of women, calling them all stupid is much more "feminist"

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ih no, those poor innocent defenseless women, clearly they need to be protected from such a deviant predator.

Newsflash, he's banging many young women because he's athletic, well-respected in the community, and because he bangs or is capable of banging other women regularly. This is how ALL women select men.

It doesn't make them stupid, it makes them women. But clearly it's redpill that makes men think less of women, calling them all stupid is much more "feminist"
Fuck that man. The USA persecuting these women for exercising their basic human instincts is just proof that we're no different than ISIS or Putin and should stop involving ourselves in overseas wars.

People who think the USA is a free country probably think we beat Japan too, lololol!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry, from now on this thread shall be nothing but posting up pictures of poor innocent teachers that may or may not have been raped by vile vicious teenage men (students) taking advantage of their vulnerable state.

rrr_img_77682.jpg

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm 39. When I was in high school there wasn't a single attractive female teacher in the place. Not one. However in the span of three years there were FOUR male teachers who were fired for banging girls. The female teachers at my school I'm pretty sure could be used to cure premature ejaculation. Hell, just thinking about any of them could prevent a boner.

Relevant: How the teachers looked at my school....pretty much.
rrr_img_77713.jpg

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
To be fair, he's probably already banged at least 6-7 other hotties before these teachers. He doesn't realize how thirsty other guys can get for sex.
all guys are thirsty 30 min after a drink. At least the males i know including me and im 38.

Anyways, kid was living the dream and just gave it all away, its almost like winning the lottery then a year later you blew all your money and nothing left. lol