Cheated out of my youth

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

View attachment 413081
this faggot must have really hated his wife for scissoring

Taking the helm as Wilmington Area High School’s musical director, Ortz previously taught band and orchestra and produced shows at public schools in Mercer County as well as eastern Pennsylvania. He currently owns Silverling Virtual Studio, which provides orchestration, composition, production and recording services for film and television. He’s also married to Wilmington’s choir director, Olivia Ortz.

lulz
754622c623b6f5b3be341760eee9e7e2.png

d913a3277ec399d2f01531b43793e73a.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
While he could have waited patiently for his wife to throw her new bestie a sweet birthday party he may have dropped the dime on her out of basic self-preservation. While you are working on an early draft of your letter to Penthouse she's working out how she's going to divorce you, take everything and get an alimony check on top.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
While he could have waited patiently for his wife to throw her new bestie a sweet birthday party he may have dropped the dime on her out of basic self-preservation. While you are working on an early draft of your letter to Penthouse she's working out how she's going to divorce you, take everything and get an alimony check on top.

Yep. Dude went full CYA mode and I don't blame him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yep. Dude went full CYA mode and I don't blame him.

Would be my guess that of the 100+ incriminating messages the article mentions that zero of them were related to threesomes and less than zero related to divorce.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I know there's some primal attraction about girl on girl action, but if I went through all the time and energy and work needed to be married, and I find out my wife is hooking up with someone still in high school (or even younger in some of these cases), that relationship is over and I would take it as a personal assault that her needs were met by a child instead of me.

I've said this exact thing in this thread but have any of you even MET kids in school? They are all vapid lunatics.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just looking at the dude's picture ... is there any chance he's diddling kids and did this to give himself cover or maybe was pissed at her for being sloppy about it? That's a creepy looking mofo