Cheated out of my youth

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wow that mug. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that's just an ugly angle.
FhO4ju0UUAAyP61

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
They should remake Breaking bad with all women and she could be jessi.

• 9Worf
  • 7Like
Reactions: 15 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I want her to escape my rape dungeon, laughing and crying at the same time, and plowing through the chain link fence on the way out

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
  • 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Why mention this when there is still that whole position of authority thing?

Doesn't it compound the crime? The thing about statutory rape is that all you have to prove is that it happened. It's always illegal. The positional authority thing could be argued in some cases that the sex was consensual outside of the authority.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
two counts of second degree sodomy made me lol. So many questions. I bet she didn't peg him and just let him use the backdoor. But WTF makes it 2nd degree? What are the other degrees of sodomy?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
two counts of second degree sodomy made me lol. So many questions. I bet she didn't peg him and just let him use the backdoor. But WTF makes it 2nd degree? What are the other degrees of sodomy?

2nd degree is when you miss the hole and slip in by mistake. 1st degree sodomy implies intent "The defendant was heard earlier claiming "Yeah, I'm going in the poop chute tonight!"

• 5Worf
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Brad2770

Why mention this when there is still that whole position of authority thing?

Also, any better pics? How do you fail Woodshop?
Maybe he was bad at nailing? What other way than teaching him how to nail.

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
2nd degree is when you miss the hole and slip in by mistake.
I'll have to remember this next time I pull the "wrong hole" trick.

sorry babe, I didn't mean to heavily lube up your asshole then slowly ram my cock in there while ignoring your shouts and holding on to you tight enough keep you from escaping. That's only second degree sodomy.

• 1Weird Boner

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm going to go with slap on the wrist because she was treating a medical condition.

The first time it was blue balls. The next dozen times it was a sprained wrist from all the high 5's he was getting.

• 1Rimshot

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Man, these stories are never going to go away.
Rosafort turned herself in last month and posted a $100,000 bond. She was released on condition she have no contact with any minors other than her own children. She is also no longer allowed on social media.

the fuuuuuck

• 1Solidarity