Cheated out of my youth

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Something's fucky here. Either she is truly demented, or she's being railroaded. The 14 year old kid came forward and was like, "yeah I was groomed, I didn't feel comfortable hugging her etc etc" after she filed a report that he was blackmailing her. Unlike most of these cases, she's claiming she didn't do it. Most of the time the teacher doesn't deny the sex. There are those lewd instagram messages, but then the kid turns around and claims the IG messages from him threatening her weren't him and he must have been hacked.

I lean towards her being demented, but this isn't shaping up like the typical cases.
i can only assume this is exactly what her husband is thinking too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i can only assume this is exactly what her husband is thinking too

There's a fancy name for it, but people tend to stick with whatever story they believed first. Could simply be that she's worse than most child fucking teachers and tried to get out in front of this instead of recognizing she was wrong. But that's rare.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
'I was vulnerable with her. I'm smart but I don't make good decisions. I work off of impulse. If someone says let's go do something I'd say all right let's go do it,' he said.

'Every time we'd meet up, we'd have sex,' he claims adding that she would allegedly give him gifts like money and nicotine devices.

'Most of the time she [gave] me money. The most she ever gave me was $500,'

The student has rebuffed these allegations saying that he'd been banned from Instagram after skipping summer school and someone else had been messaging her from his account.

I dunno, i'm leaning towards the kid being a retard. Kid claims he's "smart but makes bad decisions", claims the teacher is paying him $1-$500 a day for sex, 4 days a week (assuming they take the weekend off on top of wednesdays) for 8 or 9 months and then says he got banned from instagram because he skipped summer school? Is he saying the hacker got his account unbanned to send those messages or is he trying to say his parents "banned him" from instagram for skipping school and he definitely would never do anything he wasn't supposed to?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
You know, when the late, great Borzak Borzak started this thread, it was a cheeky little quip about some males getting to lose their virginity before the lot of us fucking nerds did.

Now it's obvious that all of the education system in this country is completely rotten and needs to be dismantled as soon as possible

Screenshot_20230827_184921_Brave.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Watts' husband and one of the boys' parents told authorities their families at one time were 'very close friends' to the extent that 'each house had an open door rule where the family members between both families would come and go out of the other's residence,' report said.

The parent further told police it was common for the twins to be at the Watts residence because Watts and her husband had a son who was close in age to the twins.

Screenshot_20230830_122931_Brave.jpg

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Something's fucky here. Either she is truly demented, or she's being railroaded. The 14 year old kid came forward and was like, "yeah I was groomed, I didn't feel comfortable hugging her etc etc" after she filed a report that he was blackmailing her. Unlike most of these cases, she's claiming she didn't do it. Most of the time the teacher doesn't deny the sex. There are those lewd instagram messages, but then the kid turns around and claims the IG messages from him threatening her weren't him and he must have been hacked.

I lean towards her being demented, but this isn't shaping up like the typical cases.
I've seen this one before numerous times. He will claim it was his brother logged in on his account!

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
12 years old? They should death penalty the bitch.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I bet she looks more like the first picture than the second when she starts slamming white wines.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users