Cheated out of my youth

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So what, are you saying you wouldn't be prepared to end the motherfucker in the hypothetical you posed to me?
In 2023/clown world one cant be too hasty to deal with degenerates. Many factors must be taken into account and mitigated.

Are there any ring door cams nearby?
This dude non white?
Have you posted about how you dislike people like this?

You gotta properly plan this out or end up like that Army Sergeant who had his life ruined for telling a sexpest dindu off that was threatening his neighborhood.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Dicked her 1 time and she started boiling bunnies.

1682299241831237.png

• 4Weird Boner
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
One guy in my senior class had sex with a 26-year-old substitute teacher who also happened to be the older sister of one of his soccer teammates. But he was 18 at the time.

There was drama over it, because EVERYONE found out about it, but not like this lol, that's fucking nuts.

Two male teachers in my high school did marry students shortly after they turned 18 though.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dicked her 1 time and she started boiling bunnies.

View attachment 470391

WHAT???
Detectives interviewed the victim's mother who said that she'd discovered various messages between her son and Kindred. She described one video showing the victim holding his erect penis and massaging it. She also says she was aware of a video that appears to be a woman's butt, with a message saying something to the effect of "I wish you were behind me doing this right now."

Detectives seized the victim's phone and did a forensic scan on it, but while court documents show that there were multiple "selfie-style" pictures of the student and teacher, they did not find "any photos that appeared overtly sexual in nature."

They did, however, find a chat string between the two that appeared to be inappropriate and used sexual language.

Detectives served a search warrant to Facebook, which owns Instagram, to review any videos or photos exchanged by the pair. That information came through in February. Court documents show that detectives "did not observe any messages, videos, or photographs between McKenna and [the victim] that were overtly sexual in nature."
again?

Still, due to the chat exchange, as well as the victim's account of having sex with the teacher, law enforcement charged McKenna Kindred with one Count of Communication with a Minor for Immoral Purposes and one Count of Sexual Misconduct in the 1st Degree."

what does it fuckin take?

were these the cops?
nice-south.gif

it's pretty god damn cut n dry, he's 17, she's 24, it's statutory rape, bitches want equal rights, then they get equal rape charges too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
it's pretty god damn cut n dry, he's 17, she's 24, it's statutory rape, bitches want equal rights, then they get equal rape charges too
Age of consent in WA is 16, but she would be an authority figure, which usually has some additional layer of enforcement.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Every time I see a story like this, my first thought is: Way to ruin a good thing, dumbass. I understand we have Laws specifically for abusing the innocent, but I wouldn't have felt victimized at 17 with her.

Fadaar

That guy
Sounds like it takes people who are not smart enough to erase incriminating messages and photos.

Pretty sure if the mother got the cops involved they'd be able to pull records from the cell companies pretty easily. Then again if chucklefuck mcgee had cleared his messages from the start she may have never gotten suspicious.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure if the mother got the cops involved they'd be able to pull records from the cell companies pretty easily. Then again if chucklefuck mcgee had cleared his messages from the start she may have never gotten suspicious.

You say that ... and yet the cops can't find them. So either you are wrong or mom was lying. Or maybe the teacher fucks the cops too and they're not finding them on purpose.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the records from the carrier don't actually save the contents of any messages. Just that a message happened.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
You say that ... and yet the cops can't find them. So either you are wrong or mom was lying. Or maybe the teacher fucks the cops too and they're not finding them on purpose.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the records from the carrier don't actually save the contents of any messages. Just that a message happened.
It's probably a logistical nightmare for the carrier if they do

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The ugly and more likely answer is that this happens way more often than people realize and only the fucking morons get caught.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
The ugly and more likely answer is that this happens way more often than people realize and only the fucking morons get caught.

Counterpoint - all 17 year old guys are fucking morons

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've always been very introverted, but it's hard to imagine HS me could have tapped that ass and not told anyone.

Actually, come to think of it, maybe I would have kept quiet. I was aware of the statutory rape laws back then because technically a sr boning a freshman was illegal (anything greater than a 2 yr age difference when under 17). But back then my understanding of the law was that only a dude could be guilty of it and even if the dude was the younger one he might be the one breaking the law. I don't know exactly why I believed that, but I remember being fairly certain of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the entire point is that legally, minors CAN'T give consent. obviously there's a difference between legality and maturity, but it's a law because it's accepted that they aren't mature enough to fully grasp what they are giving consent to. i'd argue that just because someone is over 18 and legally can give consent, that still doesn't mean they understand what that fully means.
But 12 year-olds are mature enough to choose their gender and have their dicks cut off.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
But 12 year-olds are mature enough to choose their gender and have their dicks cut off.
It's worse than that. So-called "doctors" are willing to perform mutilations on 3+ year olds. Those poor kids didn't get ANY choice. One day, some poor girl is gonna be like "Why won't this mustache go away?" Or "Why am I gay" when they're not gay at all.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
  • 3Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users