Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do you really not see how a kid making stupid choices for himself is different than a predator making them for him? I hold this piece of shit accountable the same I would a gang leader coercing a kid into shooting someone as a part of gang initiation, or a drug dealer trying to get a kid hooked on something to make a few bucks.

And you're right, sex these days can be a non-issue provided any of the variety of consequences that can happen don't happen. Problem with this is that the fucking 13 year old has no meaningful concept of those consequences and can't make an informed decision about them like the adult can. Mistakes and bad choices happen. That's life. This is not that.

You are conflating consent with choice. These boys were not coerced or forcefully raped. Just because they can't legally consent doesn't mean they're not making a choice to fuck the teacher.

And btw I'm not saying that just because we can't eliminate all bad choices we shouldn't eliminate any. It's just that the sex choice is way down on the severity scale. I know you didn't accuse me of saying that, but after rereading my post I wanted to clarify.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Dudes.

I come to this thread for some bonerific justice that I never had the chance to endure when I was a kid...not a debate.

Former Springfield Christian school teacher sentenced for sexual contact with student

5c5dcf9ccd0e2.image.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
When an authority figure destroys that relationship and has sex with you, that's going to have an impact. A long term impact. It will take years to figure out exactly what that means. It doesn't mean that every 13 year old who fucks a teacher is going to be a serial killer by 20, but it will have an impact on their future relationships. Without question.
As someone that was molested as a kid by a family member of the same sex, all I can say is if I had to be molested I wish it was by a hot non-related female. Not saying these kids won't have issues, but I personally would welcome those issues vs the ones I had to deal with and overcome. Not wishing molestation on anyone, but like anything there are degrees of bad. I feel like getting fucked by a hot teacher would be a walk in the park compared to my shit.

In a perfect world no child would be molested, but sadly that world does not exist.

• 6Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I didn't know how youd feel people about liking your post Oblio Oblio .. I don't like what happened to you, I hope you are OK, i really I do.
I do come here because I, like many others had a crush on a teacher and almost beat myself to death.

To me this is just another hot chicks thread that I dreamt about as a kid

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I'm just sad none of the sexy pics these teachers send out have ever leaked. What the fuck man?

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
When an authority figure destroys that relationship and has sex with you, that's going to have an impact. A long term impact. It will take years to figure out exactly what that means. It doesn't mean that every 13 year old who fucks a teacher is going to be a serial killer by 20, but it will have an impact on their future relationships. Without question.

He's going to have arthritis from the impact of all the high fives he will be getting every time he tells the story.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Those tits are worth at least a new mirror, dude needs to have a talking to.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user