Cheated out of my youth

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

She got in trouble for dressing too provocatively at school. hnghhh
The initial paragraph was kinda stupidly written as it sounded like she was a teacher in San Antonio after being run out of Missouri. But really she was just hiding out there.
Kid was 16 and his dad knew about it and approved. So instead of this being dropped like it should be, they're charging the dad too. I guess Missouri aint one of the states that has a clause for parental consent.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
She got in trouble for dressing too provocatively at school. hnghhh
The initial paragraph was kinda stupidly written as it sounded like she was a teacher in San Antonio after being run out of Missouri. But really she was just hiding out there.
Kid was 16 and his dad knew about it and approved. So instead of this being dropped like it should be, they're charging the dad too. I guess Missouri aint one of the states that has a clause for parental consent.
Oh further research

79779681-12940995-image-a-6_1704770122625.jpg

Toll paid?

• 7Worf
  • 3Barf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 10 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Tacking on the transportation across state lines just because they were on a field trip is gay as hell. They were already fucking. She didn't take him on the field trip so they could seal the deal.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't know what's better about that story. That she was fucking her daughter's ex, or the shirts and stickers. Actually, bribing them with alcohol and dip also made me laugh. The parent was like, 'hell who's gunna turn down bjs and dip?'. lol kentucky.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Reminds me of this fat chick in college that jammed her feet into this little pair of "cute shoes" and was out drinkin. Permanently lost the nerve in one of her big toes over it, for life.

Gravity is a mother fucker.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
These women are crazy as hell. Mad her husband took her on a lame "staycation" so she retaliates by having an orgy with 15 year olds, lol

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tacking on the transportation across state lines just because they were on a field trip is gay as hell. They were already fucking. She didn't take him on the field trip so they could seal the deal.
Don't cross state lines if you're into something shady and infinity mega double plus ultra don't cross state lines if sex is involved. That's how they nailed Subway Jared, they torpedoed dude who was basically king of American Ninja Warrior, and it's one of the ways they tried hanging Gaetz out to dry even though he was in an otherwise completely legal (albeit creepy) relationship.

If you read the article she was initially facing an even more severe "fucking across state lines" charge that has a minimum 20 year sentence but that was presumably dropped as part of the plea bargain.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
These women are crazy as hell. Mad her husband took her on a lame "staycation" so she retaliates by having an orgy with 15 year olds, lol

Well I have always assumed all these stories were dumb cunts looking for brand new in the box BBC, but then you hear Hockey Team and that theory takes a hit.

• 1Worf