Cheese or Blowjobs? REDUX

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I clicked the wrong option on my own poll
frown.png

I've never thought to myself "I can't wait to tell my bros about this cheese I just ate".
You've never had good cheese

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
There are at least 66 people on this board who have never received a blowjob.

I would give up bacon, cheese, and all cooking oils.
Good head is exquisite.

Maybe I'd consider giving up cheese for Heather Brooke induced levels of oral bliss, but since the likelihood of that life altering experience happening is nil, my choice is easy.

Besides, I prefer a violent bang.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Good head is exquisite.

Maybe I'd consider giving up cheese for Heather Brooke induced levels of oral bliss, but since the likelihood of that life altering experience happening is nil, my choice is easy.

Besides, I prefer a violent bang.
Blowjobs can be violent. Sounds like skullfucking is right up your alley.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Well, if I had to choose, I'd keep cheese. But thankfully, I live in a world where I can eat a big block of cheddar while getting a blow job.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
As men age, their sex drive goes down and their food drive goes up. Cheese is the obvious choice here, as throughout your life you will gain more and more utility from cheese and less from BJs. Now I want a fucking BJ, though, and the chick I'm screwing right now is amazing at fucking, but can't give decent head at all. Hell, the last 3 have been like that...I haven't had a good BJ in almost a year and a half. Fuck. At least I can have her go make me a fucking grilled cheese.

MobileGoo

Bronze Knight of the Realm
People who chose to live without blowjobs over cheese, are seriously fucked up. What the hell? You not like your dick being sucked?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I can't go a day without eating pizza or a burrito, it's a staple of my diet. It was a tough one but BJ's gotta go, very few girls are actually even decent at giving head anyways.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Still have two holes, two hands and fuck it, two feet if it comes down to it to get off.

A small percentage of women being able to give a good blowjob vs the vast majority who think that kissing the tip of my murderhorn is enough to give them a just reward will never, ever, equal

rrr_img_45091.jpg

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dairy makes me break out bros. I would take blowjobs over looking more like the troglodyte I am on the inside.

iannis

Musty Nester
Cheese is a part of everything good in life. Blowjobs are one good thing in life.

Cheese will never tell you "my mouth is too small". (edit: When a woman tells you that, accept it for what it is. Testing will result in teeth. But it is OK to make the sad trombone noise at her.)

It's simple maths, man!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Are we still allowed to face fuck girls? That's not really a blowjob.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The irony of this thread is that all these gaming nerds are already living without blow jobs. Giving up something you don't have is easy.

Choice is easy for me ... buh-bye cheese! I am trying to eat/live healthier anyway.

p.s. I do fucking love cheese.