Chess

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
At some point Magnus has to say something... at this point its just passive aggressive bullshit. Man up, nut up and accuse him of something or stop being a bitch and play the fucking game

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So his reasons is that he was being outplayed? What a puss.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
How did he cheat though? Buttplug?
There was a person who got caught cheating a while ago by using a modified shoe and having a 3rd party send moves through the shoe, it was a much lower level thing than this, though. I'm sure if you were clever enough you could make something that eliminates the need for a third party now adays. Just like excessive bathroom breaks will get you kicked out of a tourney.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
How did he cheat though? Buttplug?

You know, they do make those remote controlled vibrating panties and shit, and that would actually explain a lot of things. It would certainly explain his weird facial expressions and seemingly lack of interest/concentration in the game.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Clearly naked chess is the only way.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Lol, he cant say more because they guy hes accusing of chesting wont allow him to say more? Wtf is that crap

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

tldr; Chess.com analysis shows that Neimann cheated well into 2020 in over 100 online games, including events with prize money. Neimann himself said that he did not cheat past 2019. They don't weigh in on over the board play, but indicate that they have suspicions and that Neimann's current rise in playing strength is the fastest of any player in history and substantially faster than even Magnus or Fisher.

Last edited:

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Still no 'smoking gun'

Disagree. This shows Hans lied to everyone during his "confession" at the Sinquefield Cup. He said unequivocally that he cheated in paid tournaments only once at age 12, when in reality he did it multiple times in 2020 at age 17, and who knows when else. He has demonstrated broken professional ethics and has zero credibility regardless of whether he cheated OTB or not. He had a chance to come clean and instead dug deeper.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Groove

Trakanon Raider
I have been curiously watching this unfold over the past month.

I think it will eventually come out that he is a cheater, not just online but also "over the board" ie in person.

He has many games in the past few years where his efficiency score matches 100% with the latest top chess engines (Stockfish), including some games going into 30+ moves.

Not Fischer, Carlsen, nor Kasparov have ever had a game where they score 100%, and this guys has had multiple in a few years?

That extreme statistical improbability coupled with his inability to explain his reasoning behind specific moves in matches he just played (one interviewer has him simply saying "the chess speaks for itself" then walking off) is enough for me.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I have been curiously watching this unfold over the past month.

I think it will eventually come out that he is a cheater, not just online but also "over the board" ie in person.

He has many games in the past few years where his efficiency score matches 100% with the latest top chess engines (Stockfish), including some games going into 30+ moves.

Not Fischer, Carlsen, nor Kasparov have ever had a game where they score 100%, and this guys has had multiple in a few years?

That extreme statistical improbability coupled with his inability to explain his reasoning behind specific moves in matches he just played (one interviewer has him simply saying "the chess speaks for itself" then walking off) is enough for me.

He's got some studies on Lichess where he brags about playing perfect chess the entire game.

Dude is full of complete shit.