Poll Chipotle vs Moes - why does one suck shit while the other is great?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Which one?

• Chipotle

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • Moes

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • This poll made me shit my pants

Votes: 37 41.1%

• Total voters

Cybsled

If you go to Moes and tell them to put your buritto in a bowl, they give you about 2.5x as much food.

Now, it's not great food, but for 5 dollars on a Monday it's not a bad deal.

That's pretty much the same anywhere. If you aren't getting a burrito bowl, you aren't getting your money's worth. Besides, unless the burrito is super tiny, you end up having to knife/fork the fucking thing anyways unless you want the fillings falling out everywhere.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
your burrito privileges have been revoked, get out.

my-monster-burrito-in[1].jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Voted Moes, never been there or heard of them, but Chipotle is complete ass, so yeah.

Live in Tucson, AZ, which is a haven for amazing and cheap Mexican food, so don't do any of those crappy chains when we have stuff like Jason's, Los Betos, Taquerias and taco trucks on every damn corner.
Los Betos is a chain, but still agree that it's really good. Moved to the Northwest 4 years ago from Arizona and glad that we have a similar restaurant here called Muchas Gracias. Jason's is also a chain if you're talking about the place that serves soups and sandwiches and serves massive baked potatoes.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got Chick-fil-A and Chipotle next door so I’ll get a chicken or carnita burrito whenever I got a hangover on Sunday. Taco Bell requires me to drive and I’m a law abiding citizen!

I love their Steak, Carnitas and Chicken burritos. That’s after I dress it the fuck up at home with these bad boys. They help me forget that I now have illegal immigrants in the form of E. coli preparing a fiesta party for my asshole.

38FFB506-2D86-47CF-97BC-9CF7544709A9.jpeg

Shit tier nachos
Shit tier queso
And absolutely shit tier Tabasco at a “Mexican Resturant “

Cracks me up they are all about authenticity(ex: “our queso has to be legit shit!!” ) but don’t carry actual Mexican sauces.

I’ll take it home and sprinkle some ghost pepper and my favorite Mexican hot sauce. Fuck Tabasco and Fuck your queso!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Qdoba. But really only for the reason that when i was at the Pentagon I didn't have to go outside to get a breakfast burrito smothered in queso

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Qdoba. But really only for the reason that when i was at the Pentagon I didn't have to go outside to get a breakfast burrito smothered in queso

Did you walk the Big tunnel for some Chick-fil-A or did you just Jabba the Hut it up one stop via Blue line?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There used to be a Moe's around my work back when I lived in PA. We also had a Chipotle that opened up across the street shortly after Moe's came to be. Moe's was FAR superior in every way. The food (seemed) to be of a higher quality (everything was organic), tasted better and had better pricing.

Moe's Monday was the best. Get a full meal for $7.29 every Monday. I used to love going there. Then on May 4th, they had their Cinco De Moe's celebration. They would give out free t-shirts to the first 100 visitors that day, not to mention free meal upgrades if you bought anything else. After moving to Hawaii, I've all but given up on them, though. There's one way out in the Aiea area (Pearlridge Center), but it's way too far for me to bother with, unless I'm already out there. Oh well.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Cranberry Sprite is the best. It comes out every Thanks Giving, but I haven't found it for sale anywhere in Hawaii. I used to find it every year at Wegmans.

Can't speak for Hawaii, but the first runs of the year for the mainland were a couple weeks ago.