Chivalry 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The devs for this game are lazy as fuck, which is also causing the playerbase to drop off so hard.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The devs for this game are lazy as fuck, which is also causing the playerbase to drop off so hard.

The hit reg issues are what have finally pushed me away, you can watch your weapon go straight through someone's chest after getting the upper hand only for nothing to happen.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The hit reg issues are what have finally pushed me away, you can watch your weapon go straight through someone's chest after getting the upper hand only for nothing to happen.
Yea seen that a few times. One I hate most is when they thrust and you side-step or animation plays out and then you get hit late from it.

And then you have coxwell, super unbalanced map with like 5 exploits.

Last edited:

Hekotat

Yea seen that a few times. One I hate most is when they thrust and you side-step or animation plays out and then you get hit late from it.

And then you have coxwell, super balanced map with like 5 exploits.

They need more maps like dark forest. That is the perfect map, wide open variety and lots of fun. I'd like to see something like this on the scale of PS2. Maybe not as big but just unending chaos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Some good times with Heko and Muur, can't figure out why it doesn't capture my mic but still good times.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

Free weekend started today if anyone is looking to get their skulls encaved.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game is in a really good place right now. Some quick action from last night below, my spacing on that 3v1 was almost perfect.

• 1Like

Hekotat

We need to have an FoH Chiv 2 night. That would make for a really good time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit that video makes me not even want to play lol. Im so bad compared to that, its not even close. I just bought the game and only have played a handful of matches so I guess Im right where I should be, but holy shit the curve in this game as far as skill goes is impressive AF.

Hekotat

Holy shit that video makes me not even want to play lol. Im so bad compared to that, its not even close. I just bought the game and only have played a handful of matches so I guess Im right where I should be, but holy shit the curve in this game as far as skill goes is impressive AF.

You definitely have to play all the fucking time, Hatorade and I got pretty good then stopped playing for a year. I get stomped the fuck out still, Hatorade still got it though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You definitely have to play all the fucking time, Hatorade and I got pretty good then stopped playing for a year. I get stomped the fuck out still, Hatorade still got it though.
Just have to be aggressive and control the flow. As soon as you moving backwards and reacting to their attacks you dead. Kick, feint, dodge, etc. be unpredictable. Biggest thing is learn the spacing, you outspace the swing you in there.

Hekotat

Just have to be aggressive and control the flow. As soon as you moving backwards and reacting to their attacks you dead. Kick, feint, dodge, etc. be unpredictable. Biggest thing is learn the spacing, you outspace the swing you in there.

I will stove your head in just like that time I went 10-0 against Muurloen Muurloen . Fucker doesn't even know how to block!

Hekotat

taunt GIF

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I find most players try to spam 1 handed attacks or drag and stab with 2handers. I havent got the hang of dragging yet, how do you do the how low can you go dodge? Back and spacebar?

I use kick quite a bit but find myself open to attack from 3rd parties as soon as I throw one. It is fun as fuck to decapitate someone with a horiZontAl.

Hekotat

I find most players try to spam 1 handed attacks or drag and stab with 2handers. I havent got the hang of dragging yet, how do you do the how low can you go dodge? Back and spacebar?

I use kick quite a bit but find myself open to attack from 3rd parties as soon as I throw one. It is fun as fuck to decapitate someone with a horiZontAl.

Yes, back and spacebar at the same time. Kick and punch are great for fucking people up but I have a hard time remembering to do them. I recommend after you get some hours under your belt you go back through the tutorial, it's helpful to remember things you may have missed the first go around.

Any of you nerds going to be on tonight? You can add me in game "Hekotat".

I'm honestly shocked Brahma Brahma doesn't play this, there are so many shield builds.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
In my almost 300 hours I think the only time I've used kick is on Shield turtles and punch only when using the flaming chicken (and those moments are really rare)

But also still blown away at how shoddy the devs are half the time.

• 1Like