Christmas Game Giveaway

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Going through my Humble Bundle history, there are a number of games I have dupes of or have no desire to play, so I thought I'd offer them here.

SimplePlanes
Satellite Reign
Jotun
TIS-100 (x2)
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

First come, first serve. All games will be delivered in PM. When a game is taken, I remove it off the list. If I don't respond to your request (either in PM or in this thread) with a PM for the game, then that means someone else got to it.

Last edited:
  • 10Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’d like to give Rust a try.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I don't need any of those but I appreciate your Christmas Spirt. However, this is FoH so, fuck you :)

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition sounds fun, if it's still available. Thanks!

Szlia

It's games I have so I am just making some recommendations for others: Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons is one of the greatest indie game of the last few years (controller is a must though, but I guess all PC gamers have controllers these days). Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is a psychedelic tapestry of hyper violence (difficulty is a bit frustrating at times though - getting shot by off-screen enemies is not cool). Jotun is a pretty decent hand drawn viking themed action game. It has this kickstarted feel to it though, as in it feels like a basic idea that could have been more fleshed out.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Gonna bump this. If I don't give these games away they're just gonna sit there doing nothing so if you have any interest, feel free to take them, even if it's just to get trading cards or give to someone else.