Christmas gift ideas?

Fyro

Golden Squire
Some great ideas come from Etsy. All sorts of handcrafted items- this is great for anyone that likes outside-of-the-box.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you have relatives that are cord cutters, DVDs of great TV shows that aren't on Netflix streaming is a pretty good gift. I'm getting my sister S1 and S2 of Justified and S1 of Homeland on DVD this year.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Junk Silver Dollars for people I care about. It is amazing handing them out and people, especially the nieces and nephews, seeing the date and freaking out.
rrr_img_681.jpg
rrr_img_682.jpg
rrr_img_683.jpg

rrr_img_681.jpg

rrr_img_682.jpg

rrr_img_683.jpg

rrr_img_681.jpg

rrr_img_682.jpg

rrr_img_683.jpg

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I bought my wife this
il_570xN.401198305_pob0.jpg

But she is a big nut for Christmas decorations. Handmade and it looks pretty good on the tree.
It's the only way to be sure.

Attachment 3669

In all seriousness. I got my Step-Mom the updated 4th edition of the scrabble dictionary, my Dad one of the tiny Syma S107 RC copters, (my brother and I already have them) my girlfriend Scrabble Deluxe and some chocolate, my Sister/Brother In-law Home Depot gift cards, (they own an old fix-me-up house) my Brother some kind of nice beer, my Step-Dad a good bottle of Scotch, my Mother who the fuck knows.

Thankfully the extended family (which is huge) doesn't do gifting to everyone, we do a Yankee Swap at the family christmas party which is a hilariously good time.

il_570xN.401198305_pob0.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I know people will make fun of me, but one of the things I did for family and friends this year was make jam. So very easy to do, and very inexpensive. For about 30 bucks I made gifts for more than a dozen people. Fresh jar of jam, and a small loaf of bread. Simple to do (any idiot can follow these recipes), inexpensive, and you get to give a home made gift. Add a personalised card, and they'll think you're amazing.

Koivu

Molten Core Raider
I work for an import company which wholesales brand name beauty products for salons; Hair care products, hair dyes, nail stuff, salon equipment etc. Basically what you need to operate a hair dressing salon or a beauty parlor. Employee discount of 50% = everyone in the extended family gets a goody-bag with 2-3 products per household, and all I pay is a fucking pittance. All the women coo over the "expensive" shampoos&crap (Same shit retails for say... 21 euroes, I get it for 5 = win).

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Can't go wrong with giving any woman those gift bags with good smelling hand lotions, body washes, shampoo etc etc etc. It's what I generally get the female adults in my family. Another one is to get passes to a spa, can get all sorts of passes that offer different things ranging from 50-500 dollars, women love that shit as well especially if you get more then just one woman the spa passes so they have someone to go with.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Good shout on the spa day recommendation. Got one for my sister for her birthday and she loved it.

Try to find a buy 1 get 1 free deal so she can go with a friend or phone up the husband/boyfriend of her friend and see if he wants to buy one for his partner so they can go together

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I sent everyone in my extended family a 50$ gift card to Cheesecake factory on my side of the family. If I knew of any specialty items that they wanted or that were reasonable I sent those along also. (Mom and Grandma like getting yearly photo albums of the grandkids all nice and labeled, Sister needed a laptop and my job was selling 2 yr old laptops for $75)

Edit: It was fairly easy to send the Cheesecake factory stuff online since they allow you to order multiple gift cards and send them to different addresses all at once. Also got a free slice of cheesecake for every $25 I spent.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tools are always nice, bro. I could really use a new axe, myself. Had a couple overswings this past week, going to have to replace or re-haft this Wakandan soon.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I went out and got a bunch of my friends black babies. I'm like Martin Luther King basically.

231664156?$fash_product$.jpg

231664156?$fash_product$.jpg