Christopher Dorner- Hero or Villain

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
PLUS ONE!!!! Pretty soon he'll make my points spread, then I'm happy. FYI: Smoke Grenades. LOLOLOL

Should change the poll to "How will it end?"

Escaped/Not even there
Suicide in cabin
Surrender
Hail of gunfire
Wounded but taken alive
SWAT storms in and kills

I'm betting suicide, but based on his actions going down in a hail of gun fire sounds plausible.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Waco was TOTALLY necessary. I mean, they weren't killing anyone, they weren't doing drugs, they weren't evading taxes....they needed to die. LMAO.

khanable_sl

shitlord
Now they're stating they found tracks leading away from the cabin and to a horse corral (and the cabin is currently burning).

Guy escapes on horse?

This is like a free movie that doesn't suck

CeNo65_sl

shitlord
look at the picture
rrr_img_13191.jpg
now look back to me

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What happened to Sweet Prince. He went quiet if that's was him I saw at the check point.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
rofl they don't even know for sure if it IS Dorner, nor do they know if he is still inside...

Hopefully he covers himself in mud to get away from the infrared scanners

mud.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cant wait for the movie staring LL Cool J. Seriously where are the shoops of him and Rambo
65575d1360698062-christopher-dorner-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360698062.029411.jpg

khanable_sl

shitlord
http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comment...rities/c8e4w74

I just heard on the scanner that they blew the door down and thought he was underneath it when it fell. Then they described mattresses stacked against the wall and blood spatter on the number 1/2 wall.
They've already breached the cabin.
Edit: 4 swat teams entered
Edit (4:24 pm): Live smoke on TV now. They finally know something's happening
Edit 3: Swat is concerned there are propane tanks inside
Edit 4: "once the roof collapses and starts to settle have fire put water on it. The 2/3 and 3/4 corners have room not engulfed yet."
Edit 5: "Control 61-lincoln we still have ammo cooking off in the fire"
Edit 6: Listening to this live, it was absolutely clear that the police burned the building on purpose. This was not incidental to a flash bang and or from the suspect.
Edit 7: "The building is well constructed. The fire's taking it's sweet time reaching the 2/3 and 3/4 corners."
Edit 8: I lost my scanner feed. Someone take over if possible
Edit 9: I've tried every scanner app and link I can find and I've got nothing. It seems there was way too much honest reporting going on.