Chukzombi's Boomer Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I had an idea for a TV show adaption of Captain Marvel. starring a much kinder Brie Larson, she plays a depowered version of Captain Marvel. she only has original Superman powers. not all the godmode level stuff they both have now. anyway, this TV show would have CM fighting local criminals every week and the secondary bad was a dude with mild super powered abilities. his name was Colossus, not the Marvel Colossus, i didnt know there was a marvel character with that name til i googled it. he was also CM's love interest . neither knew the other was their sworn enemy because both wore masks.they would face off every few episodes in a big ole slugfest. CM would do karaoke every friday night after work . i think i had her work for the city in some way. this is where she met the secondary villain of the series. i outlined the entire season, down to the main villain and his crazy neonazi girlfriend having a big showdown in his lair with CM and her bf for the final episode, who team up after much drama . was cheesy good stuff to think about. i would actually write the thing if i thought anyone would be interested in it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You didn't make this as bait. Your history proves you're this cringe-worthy.

He left bait for me in a thread I've never posted in. With a criminal brain like that it's a wonder he never wrote himself into his Captain marvel fan fic, lol

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
CUCK ZOMBIE

A new TV series coming out on Halloween that tells the story of a cuckolded boomer brought back from the dead to wreak havoc on the MMO community that mocked him.

Watch in horror as he leaves bait for his victims in all the places they least expect so they can be lured to their doom.

Recoil in disgust as he uses his anal catheter as a deadly whip like weapon

Watch out for his collection of razor tipped fedoras! The only thing more cutting is his choice of insult.

Join in the post show discussion on our podcast but watch out for his legendary dumb takes!

The only thing that can help our heroes neutralize this threat is his leaking necrotic tailbone that leads them straight to CUCK ZOMBIEs lair.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

1712177929340.png

Maryse Condé, who has died aged 90, was a Guadeloupe-born novelist who wrote with subtlety and a touch of surrealism about the effects of colonialism on the African diaspora, and came to be regarded as the leading Caribbean woman writer of her era.

In Britain she caused a minor stir in 1998 with her novel Windward Heights, which, sacrilegiously in the view of some, transposed the story of Wuthering Heights to Guadeloupe.

This homage to the book that changed her life – “it showed the power of literature: that you can be an English author but reach close to the heart of a Caribbean child” – saw Heathcliff renamed Rayze (Creole for “heath”) and endowed with dreadlocks, while Cathy became a beauty with skin the “colour of hot syrup”, who “wiggles her bonda and dances the gwo-ka every evening”.